Will he kill her?

Can he kill her?

"That's for him to decide. For now, we're just targeting the whole crew."

"I don't want sentimental shits to cost us along the way."

Took (Y/N) a while, but he eventually got the big gate open. Found a paper with different gate's code on it, a presumably WLF's list of stuff scattered across the place, and a tourist map. Good start for the Jackson trio.

Continuing their scout, they come to a halt when they reach Gate East 2.

The generator is there, but one problem. No juice.

"Damn it..." Ellie muttered after the generator failed to start.

"We gotta find some gas. Hey, where'd they wrote about the gas at?" Joel asks the boy beside him, whose eyes are on something else.

"Fuck FEDRA..."

"What?"

The two stand beside him, looking at the painted wall next to the gate

Ellie chuckled, whereas Joel scoffed.

"Things like this would get you in trouble back in Boston."

"Been there, done that." (Y/N)'s reply seems to spark some interest in Joel.

"Wait, you did it before?"

"He actually painted the whole school's hallway. And everyone got in trouble." Ellie replies as (Y/N) begins marking the map with the new name. (Fuck Fedra)

He later handed the map to Joel, letting home being the carrier of the team along with the other items.

"So, we need to go downtown to find some gas. Says here that, either the courthouse or synagogue has them."

"All right then."

The trio went downtown, and man was it a big place. Buildings, collided, leaning against one another.

"Military must've bombed this place when it started." Joel starts as they're going deeper to town.

"Think we should explore? Search for any supplies?"

(Y/N) hopped off Shimmer, surprising Ellie, as she finally get her answer.

"I'll go this way."

"Seriously? You're still going solo? Here in Seattle?"

"The faster we search, the quicker we get past the gate. Serevena Hotel is where those WLF set up as a safe house." (Y/N) turned towards Joel. "You, are going with her. Don't want you to set yourself up again."

And he walks away.

"Your boyfriend seems, caring." Joel says with a snarky smirk looking at Ellie.

"Shut up old man. Let's go."