DAY FOUR (PART 3)

Start from the beginning

‘ Oye, after the show, let's go to my place? Instead of the club?’ Shreyas suggested.

‘ uhhh..’

‘Come on Ishu, it's the usual gang. You can bring your Aditi as well.’ Shreyas smirked.

‘ Why don't you invite her if you want to’

‘ oh I already did’ shreyas laughed.

Ishaan shook his head. There's no winning from this man. Both of them have seen the struggle of trying to make it big in the industry, faced rejections, stood in audition lines for hours, starved, slept in parks till they go their own place with multiple other roommates. Shreyas is and will always be a constant in Ishaan's life and the guilt of hiding his relationship with Shubman was eating Ishaan away.

‘ Come on everyone. Let's have a great show!’ the designer said enthusiastically.

Ishaan's heart was beating out of control as he walked the ramp. He tried to stay focused on his walk, but he felt flustered thinking of what Shubman would think of him. He bit the inner corner of his mouth and tried to ignore the butterflies in his stomach.

As he turned around to walk back, his eyes caught Shubman sitting in the first row, and for a moment, his entire world stopped. He broke his poker face, and smiled for just a second. The love of his life, sat wearing an all white suit paired with minimal silver accessories. At that moment, Ishaan fell in love with Shubman for a second time.

POV: Shubman Gill.

Shubman was making conversations with some of the celebrities he met at the event, when he saw Ishaan walk in with Shreyas. Shubman politely excused himself and went towards them.

‘ Shreyas, meet Shubman Gill’ Ishaan introduced them.

‘Who doesn't know Shubman Gill. Big fan!’ Shreyas enthusiastically shook Shubman's hand.

‘ Nice meeting you, and thank you’ Shubman smiled.

‘ Yaar Ishaan, how come you never introduced us before?’ Shreyas complained.

‘ Well, Mr Gill here is busier than the prime minister. He doesn't have time to spare for commoners like us’ Ishaan teased him indirectly.

Shubman narrowed his eyes at Ishaan. Ishaan had a smudged hint of eyeliner, and a faint nude color on his lips. Shubman desperately wanted to kiss him and turn that nude color into a shade of red.

" You can always request an appointment," Shubman teased him back.

‘Okay, Mr Gill. Ishaan and I are going to my place for a little party. If you can spare some of your important time, would you like to join us?’ Shreyas asked, his hands folded in front of him.

Shubman quizzically looked at Ishaan. He didn't know that there was a change in plans. They were supposed to go to the after-party together, and then head home.

‘ Uh, slight change of plans?’ Ishaan sheepishly said.

Shreyas looked back and forth at them and excused himself.

‘ you didn't tell me about this,’ Shubman whispered.

‘ I didn't get the time to…. You uh, you don't need to, if you don't want to.’

Shubman sighed deeply. He wanted some private time with Ishaan.

‘ Do you want to go?’ Shubman asked.

‘ yeah sort of’

‘ Alright, but we leave at a reasonable hour’ there was a strictness in his voice.