三十八

AUTHOR'S POV :-

Jun was giving Minghao a tour around the house. Jun and Joshua had separate rooms. The rooms  almost gave 'WEDNESDAY' themes. Jun's room's walls was painted with dark colors. There were no posters on the wall. There were many picture frames of cats. 

On the other hand, Joshua's room's walls were painted with light colors. There were many Exo, Shinee and NCT posters. There was a guitar at the corner of the room. There were many pictures of Jun and Joshua. Minghao was feeling a weird sensation when he saw their pictures. 

"Ooooh... someone is jealous😜"  - Author-nim

But Minghao noticed something in all the pictures. Joshua was smiling brightly in all the pictures whereas Jun was just cold in all the pictures. He couldn't even find a single photo in which Jun smiled. Minghao had noticed this behavior earlier too. Jun was comfortable only with a few people like his therapist, Jeonghan Hyung

Minghao decided to ask Jun about it :

" Jun Hyung, why don't you smile a lot?"  Jun wasn't even shocked at this question. Everyone around him, Seungkwan, Chan asked him the same question. Only Jeonghan knows about it. Joshua only knows bits of the reason.

" Well, it's related to my childhood" said Jun. Pictures f something started to come to his mind. Things he wouldn't even re-live for all the money in the world. 

" I'm not trying to act rude, but would you mind telling me about it. I'll  totally understand if you don't want to tell" said Minghao with a reassuring smile.

 Jun wanted to tell Minghao about it. His heart wanted him to tell it to him but his mind was totally against it. What if he found it weird and started ignoring him???He decided to follow his ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUN'S ROOM :-

JOSHUA'S ROOM (Just imagine it with a lot of EXO, SHINEE and NCT posters) :-

His 🎸 :-