AT NIGHT (JUN'S HOUSE)

Jun wasn't able to sleep even though it was past 12. He kept on thinking about Minghao. He himself was confused of why he was thinking about him. He was just a random customer who was SO CUTE. He had a heart-melting smile and he also loved cats like him. He tried to forget Minghao and sleep. But he just couldn't. 

Time flew by and it was only 3 in the morning when he slept.

IN THE CAFE

"Hey Jun, did you see a ghost or something? Why are you looking so dull?" asked Joshua worriedly.

"Nothing Hyung. I didn't get that much of sleep last night"

"Were you thinking about someone? WAS IT MINGHAO!?!

"Are you mad or what! just get back to you work" said  Jun coldly. He thought "How did Joshua Hyung know that?" He distracted himself by helping the customers in the café.

 A FEW DAYS LATER...

Minghao asked Vernon to join him and Seokmin to the café since Minghao owed Seokmin a coffee and wanted Vernon to come too.

Vernon agreed and they all reached the café.

Jun immediately noticed them and welcomed them. He asked Minghao  why Ai didn't come. He said "I was planning on bringing her but she fell asleep and I didn't want to disturb her."

Then Joshua came and noticed Vernon. "Vernon, is that you?"

Vernon recognized him and said "Hey Josh, How are you?"

Seokmin was really confused and asked them if they knew each other.

Joshua then said "Yeah, Seokmin we know each other. We were neighbors back in LA but then I decided to move here and we didn't meet each other until now.

While this was happening, a worker whom Minghao had never seen in his previous visits, came to Jun. Chan came behind him too.

"Jun hyung, our shifts are over so can we go now" asked the worker. He then noticed Vernon and exclaimed

"Wait, is it you Vernonie?

"SEUNGKWAN!!! You work here?" asked Vernon happily

"Yep, along with Chan, we work here part-time"

Jun, Joshua, Minghao and Seokmin were confused again. Vernon noticed this and explained them that Seungkwan and Vernon were classmates and Chan was in a grade below. They went to the same school so they were pretty close.

Minghao chuckled and said "How many people do you know? I think you know everyone in this neighborhood" Vernon just showed his gummy smile.

Then, Jun  told Seungkwan and Chan to go home since their shifts were over. Vernon, Minghao and Seokmin gave their orders to Jun and Joshua. Their drinks soon came and they went home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : CHOI VERNON HANSOL

Age : 19

Name : CHOI VERNON HANSOL

Age : 19

Best Friends : BOO SEUNGKWAN, LEE CHAN, XU MINGHAO AND LEE SEOKMIN/DOKYEOM

He is half American and half Korean. Goes to Pledis Highschool with Seungkwan and Chan. Absent minded half of the time. He is popular due to his looks.

 He is popular due to his looks

Name : BOO SEUNGKWAN

Age : 19

Best Friends : CHOI VERNON HANSOL, LEE CHAN AND HONG JISOO/JOSHUA

Goes to Pledis Highschool with Vernon and Chan. Classmate of Vernon. He is sassy and loves teasing Chan.  A Die - hard Blink (Fandom name of BLACKPINK)