IN THE CAFE

Jun couldn't forgot Minghao. He kept on thinking about him even in his sleep. He often got distracted by him. He was such an innocent and caring boy.

He was making a cappuccino for a customer. He thoughts were entirely about Minghao. He was so absent minded that he didn't realize the coffee flowing down the cup. He only came back to reality when Joshua snapped him out of his day dreams.

"JUN!!! Look at the coffee!!!" exclaimed Joshua

  "Wait what??" then Jun looked at the cup and saw the mess he made.

"What has gotten into you? I have never seen you spill coffee in my life. "

"N-n-nothing. I was thinking about something"

"You were day  dreaming, weren't you? WAS IT ABOUT MINGHAO!!"

"Ssshh! Stop shouting and why would I think about a random customer"

"But is he a random customer??" asked Joshua raising his eyebrow

"SHUT UP!!!!! and get back to work"  snapped Jun 

Joshua realized that there was something going on with Jun since he never acted so suspicious in his life.

AT MINGHAO'S ART STUDIO

Minghao was so immersed in Jun' beauty that he couldn't concentrate well while painting a new art work. He was so absent - minded like Jun that he didn't even realize that Seokmin had come to visit him.

Seokmin was surprised to see that Minghao didn't even notice him.

He cleared his throat to snap him about how his dream world. Minghao got scared and exclaimed "I GOT A MINI HEART ATTACK YOU PABO!!!!!"

"So Minghao's in wonderland huh... How was it 'ALICE'

"Really good until you, sorry the RED QUEEN, came" said Minghao savagely 

"YOU LITTLE... I HAATTTEEE YOOUUU!!!!!!

"Yes Hyung!!!" teased Minghao. Seokmin calmed himself down and said 

"Very well, what happened??? You hardly day dream especially while painting"

"Why do you care?!?"

"Was it about someone, someone called WEN JUNHUI" asked Seokmin suspiciously

"You better SHUT UP before I kick you out of the studio!" said Minghao annoyed

"You won't because I am your dear best friend" said Seokmin sweetly

"Try me"

"Fine, I'm leaving. I just came here to check on you"

"Ok HYUNG" Minghao stressed on the word 'Hyung'

Seokmin gave him a death glare and bid goodbye and left. Minghao was confused.

 How did Seokmin know that he was thinking about Jun. Was he a psychic or something?? That would be impossible. Minghao shrugged the thought away and continued painting.

SEOKMIN POV

I think he has a crush on Jun. They both would be a great couple but how do I bring them together? I can't do it alone. I need someone who knows Jun really well. I think I know someone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------