'Diva' Red the Live Streamer.

Start from the beginning

"Do you have any tips for me?"

"Blindfold fighting. Just do what Rayleigh tells you to."

"But that's so hard!"

"Good. If the training was easy, it wouldn't be training, would it?"

"Damn it, if only I knew how to use Observation Haki like you."

Sitting alone in her room, Uta is talking to Luffy via the video transponder snail. Luffy called Uta for any advice in his haki training. Uta didn't mind seeing Luffy's face again, but he would call her almost once a week and it concerned her that he was slacking off. However, judging from the amount of bumps and scratches that Luffy has, that shouldn't be the case. Apparently, Rayleigh gives him the choice to call Uta for at least ten minutes once a week if he wants to, which was pretty generous of him.

"You said you will help me if I call didn't you, but you're just saying the same thing Rayleigh says." Luffy said, upset. "You helped me last time and I could use haki."

"Yeah, but we were fighting against each other which made things a lot easier." Uta answers as she twirls with the wire. "Well, if you want to go the battle route, you do have options."

"Really?" Luffy asks hopefully.

"Those animals that live there are much stronger than you so they should be worthy opponents if you fight them. Some are even hard for me to beat and I'm sure that if I didn't improve, I would've lost to them." Uta tells Luffy. "If you stick with your haki training while trying to fight those wild beasts, it should improve your training."

"Ok, I've been fighting animals all my life so this should be perfect for me!" Luffy said excitedly. "Now, I'm pumped!"

"The fact you can say that so easily really concerns me." Uta said smiling.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" Luffy asks insulted.

"Don't worry about it." Uta reassures Luffy. "Good luck on the training."

"Ok, thanks for the advice Uta and good luck on your New Genesis!" Luffy said happily.

"Will do." Uta said, waving. "Bye, Luffy."

"Bye, Uta!" Luffy waves back.

With that, Uta hangs up and puts all the gadgets back on her video transponder snail.

"Come in."

The door to Uta's room opens up with Abell at her doorstep.

"Keep doing that and I won't even bother knocking on your door." Abell scoffs.

"Handy, isn't it?" Uta cockily asks.

"To think your Observation Haki has improved to the point where you can see the future, no wonder Luffy asked you to help." Abell said impressed. "How did the call go?"

"Stop trying to pry into our conversations and tell me what you really came here for." Uta said, slightly annoyed.

"Geez, just letting you know that a Marine ship has been spotted near the east side." Abell said before turning back. "Must be that assistant Vegapunk was talking about."

"Oh, why didn't you say so?" Uta asks excitedly.

"If you weren't so sassy, then maybe I would've said so sooner." Abell said disgusted by Uta's attitude.

As the duo walk down the stairs, Uta lets out a yawn which gives Abell a bit of concern.

"You know, you've been pulling off a lot of all-nighters for the last few weeks." Abell noticed. "Also, you have been pretty moody lately. You're not pushing yourself are you?"