💮Chapter -17💮

Next morning!!

Karan's pov!!

I was sleeping peacefully ..in my room...my sleep disturbed by the continuous ringing of phone it was from my pa...i checked the time...it was 8 am...i wake up with a jerk...i never sleep this long..i quickly call him back...he said that... it's urgent and i need to go to office fast..i freshen up quickly and rushed to office...

But reaching the office my mood spoiled ...

PA- sir..sir...ek gad bad ho gayi hai..

Karan - kya

PA- sir jis admi ko aapne jail mein..dala tha...woh bhag Gaya hai..

Karan - what...how can it possible... bloody useless peoples..ek kaam un logon se thik se nahi hota.....(massaging my temple)...thik hai...we have to very careful.. because he can do anything...so be careful about that ok...and keep updating me.. about this... Ok....

His PA Nodded and left from there.....I have a meeting with my client in restaurant so i left for there...

After completing my meeting I was going towards my car...my phone rang...and I was talking in my phone..... suddenly...i feel someone pushed me from there...i was about to shout...at that person...the scene infront me...made me...shocked

Author's pov!!

Karan was talking in his phone
...a truck was coming towards him... with full speed......

Anaya who has come there with her friends for launch her eyes fall on karan...she was going towards him...but her eyes fall on the car coming towards him...she quickly ran towards him and pushed him... from there...and car hit her.....

Karan was so shocked to react anything...
...

He quickly picked her in his arms.....and... drive the car to the hospital...also inform their parents...

With in 30 minutes...both of their parents reach there....tm was crying. Sam was consoling her...her whole family was worried..

Dr. Was treating her inside...Karan was waiting outside..

Kd- how did this happen??

Karan- explained the whole thing...and they were so shocked to react anything...

Dr. Come outside!!

Karan- how is she??

Dr- don't worry mr.oberoi...she is out of danger...she will wake up... after sometime!!...

All looked slightly happy...as she was out of danger...

After sometime.... Nurse come outside and said...- patient ko hosh aagaya hai...aap log unhe mil sakte ho...

All entered inside...

Km went near her..and said - Thank you beta....mere bete ke jaan baccha ne keliye.....

Anaya- are nahi aunty...koi baat nahi...

Kd- get well soon... kissed her palm..

Anaya smiled...

All meet her one by one...and Went outside...

Tm went and sat near her and asked - abh sach sach bata...yeh sab kya hai...?? I know you so well you used to cry with a small wound..aur yaha apni Jaan to khatre mein daal kar ...karan ko bachaya??

Anaya- Aisa kuch nahi hai mom

Tm- Teri maa hun...sab samajh ti hu...abh yeh bol mein Jo soch Rahi hun..kya woh sach hai..??