💮 chapter -10💮

Next morning!!

my head is brusting...i can't open my eyes...my body is paining... very badly..i think it's due to over working....

but today I've. an important meeting with my clients... I've to go...

I looked at the time....shit...it's 8.30...i've meeting at 10am... I've to rush...

i quickly ... went to bathroom after freshen up i come and did a little bit make up...

then i went down stairs...

I wish them morning quickly and literally rush from there... leaving shouts of mom and mamma...

.
.
.
.
.
i reached at office.....and welcomed by my friend shradha... I'm so happy that she is finally here ....my stress will be little less..i quickly hug her...

she frowned...

Teju- what happened...are you fine?

Shradha - kya fine...you have fever and you are asking me..??

i frowned...i touched my forehead..and realised that I have fever...

Teju- it's ok.. I'll be fine... it's a mild fever..

Shradha - but..

Teju- no but ... I've to go... I'm already late for meeting...see you after meeting....

.
.
.
i rush from there
.
.
.(Note: Shradha is pa of Teju..also friend of her...an orphan....love teju very much)
.
after meeting over i literally had no energy left...i sat on chair
.
.
.
.
my door opened with boom..both Aarush and Shraddha entered to my cabin... with a smile...but looking at me... come towards me and

Aarush - are you not feeling well... touched my forehead..!!

I rest my head on my chair..

Aarush - Teju you are burning with fever... common let go...you need to go to doctor..

Teju- are you mad.. it's just a fever it will go away... I'll just rest for sometime...

Aarush - but..

Teju- no but... I'm going to home... shradha pls..look after the work here

shradha - yaa

i stand up and started walking...but feel a little dizzy..but Aarush hold me...

Aarush - let me help you!!

i nodded and....i was walking... suddenly my vision blurred and i blank out ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's pov
After some hours!!

Teju opened her eyes slowly tried to get up..but couldn't due to weakness... slowly looked at the surrounding she was in her room... she tried to recall everything...

Tm- how are you feeling??(softly caressing her hair)

Teju- nodded....water...

Tm made her drink water...then help her to sit...

Teju looked at surrounding found her family looking at her worriedly..

Teju- mein yaha kaise ayi ....jitna toh mujhe yaad hai...mein aarush ke sath thi..

Tm-Yaa he is the one Jo tumhe yaha lekar aya...you fainted..and he directly took you here and he has already informed doctor..

Teju- nodded...woh kaha pe hai...

Tm- woh toh bahar hai..koi important call tha attained karne Gaya hai..

Teju- ok!!

Bm- kya ohk...do you even know why did you get fever...due to over working...kitni baar bola hai...ki thoda aaram Karo...lekin nahi...madam ko toh nahi sunna...abh dekhoo kya halat banake rakhi Hui hai khudki....