💮 chapter-16💮

It has been 15 days of that incident...no one rise that topic again or we can say that they don't dare to do so because they were not ready to face the outcome..
And they don't want to affect teju...they are trying best to cheer her up...teju was now better physically but can't say about her mental state so much things it's very hard to accept the reality...

Teju's pov!!

There are so many things happening... suddenly my happy family...whom I loved the most..I got to know that ..they are not mine..(sadly chukled)...but I'm not blaming them at all... They all are so good and kind peoples..they loved me like their own daughter....Dev bhaiyu and Anaya dii love me like their own sister... I love them and I'll always ....they are still trying to cheer me up.. but i was so silent due to which they are also sad..i can't behave like this always..ive to face the reality...and today I'm finally thinking that I'll returning to my work...so I'm getting ready..for office..

.........................................................................

After that she got ready and come downstairs...

Tm- are teju beta where are you going aise teyar hoke??( Worriedly as she thought she is leaving house)

Teju- mom. Relax i know what you are thinking....but don't worry mein kahi nahi ja Rahi apko chod ke...apne Jo mujhe pyaar Diya hai...mein ap logon ki beti nahi hun...(tears in her eyes)

Tm- kisne kaha ki tum meri beti Nehi ho...tum meri hi beti ho...( Hugging her tightly). cupping her cheeks..she kissed her forehead..

Teju- par mom yahi sach hai warna sayad mein ish duniya mein bhi nahi hoti(cracking voice)

TM- kaisi batein kar rahi hai...tu.. khabardar aisi baat apni muh se nikala toh..

Teju (smiled with tears)

Teju to Bm - sorry maa meine itne din se aap sabko itna pareshan kar rahi hun..na..?

Bm- kaisi baatein kar Rahi hai tu misti...humari bacchi hai tu...( hugged her and kissed her forehead)

While others also come there..

Teju - I'm sorry all of you Dil se...that ....meri wajah se apko itni takleef sahni padi...

Td- (hugging her) princess tum humein kabhi takleef nahi de sakti ho... understand you have been always my pride... baccha.....

Teju smiled and hugged him...

Dev- aur Mera hug kidhar hai...itne din se mujhe bhaiyu bhi nahi bulaya hai...?

Sam- aur mujhe bhabs...

Teju(chukled)- mere pyare bhaiya and bhabs...and hugged both of them...

Her phone rang...

Teju- ohk i need to go shradha is calling me... office mein bohot kaam pending padi hai... raat ko milte hun ...

Tm- par breakfast....

Teju- client ke sath morning meeting hai... restaurant mein...kar lungi... don't worry bye.. love you all

And run from there...

Bm- I'm very happy that finally she spoke to us...and accept the reality...

TM- me also....baas uski khushiyon ko kisiki nazar na lage...

Bm- hnn
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Teju reached at the restaurant...for the meeting....and talked about the deal ....of her next project.....but suddenly her eyes fall on Karan.. coincidentally both come for meeting in the same restaurant...teju smiled looking at him....he also reciprocated...