Other side Akta was looking at him from the starting. She was looking how his fist tighten up when he saw her friends.

He is about to start his lecture one two three - she didn't even count till five and the started.

I told you to be ready didn't I ? And why they are still here? I told you to tell them to leave. - He said approaching her.

I will not change I am good in this clothes and they will also come with us. - She said to him.

Didn't I told you we will go alone. So you you will come with me alone and about them, they will go to their home. - Kabir said caressing her cheeks he was moving his thumb over her cheeks softly. Her friends were sitting there watching them while they continue fighting.

They will come with us or I will not come with you. - She said.

Don't try my patience kitten. You know what can I do. They will not come with us that's final.
- Kabir give her warning he was holding her cheek tightly with his fingers.
Akta try to free herself but unable to do that.

Kabir let her go you are hurting her. - Anjali said and pushed him away.

Did you forget she is still recovering from that incident and you are terrifying her. - Anjali added as she pull Akta in embrace.

Don't tell me how to treat my wife. Go and pack your things you all are leaving right now. - He shouted at Anjali and grabbed Akta from her.

Kitten you want them to come with us then ok they will come. But in one condition if they will
disturb us. - Kabir said while hugging her.

Akta nodded her head and broke the hug. They went out in two cars. In first car driver, Kabir and Akta were sitting.
In second car Raghav was driving Meena was in front seat and Shreya , Anjali were sitting at back. Meena was sitting silently looking at the road no one was talking they were sitting like statue. She started feeling bore. Suddenly a idea came in her mind and he looked at Raghav smirking.

Hey Mr. Iron How's your day going? - Meena asked.

Raghav didn't answer or look at her he was still driving silently. When Meena saw this she asked again but there was no answers for her question because the person was sitting beside is looking like he is deaf ignoring her like a disease. She pouted and turn on the song in high volume. After some minute Raghav look Actually not look he glare at her with his dark black orbs. Which can make anybody shiver. But It was not affecting her she was enjoying her song and singing along.

Can you turn it off this right now? I'm really in bad mood. - Raghav take Sighs and said.

Oh, come on, You always seem so serious. Lighten up a little! - Meena sai ld and again start singing.
Raghav was feeling irritate because if song and her.

I've told you before, I don't appreciate your constant attempts to get my attention. Can you please just leave me alone? - Raghav said irritatedly

Oh, Raghav, you know you secretly enjoy it. I can see it in your eyes. - Meena said smirking.

No, I don't enjoy it. I find it irritating and disrespectful. Can you please respect my boundaries? - Raghav said being annoyed by her behaviour. If it was another person he had already killed him/ her but she is his madam's friend. He can't do anything to her or else his boss will burn him alive.

Boundaries? Who needs those? I thought we were meant to be together, Raghav. You can't deny our undeniable chemistry! - Meena said turning off the song.

I have never shown any interest in you, and I never will. And one more thing don't irritate me because I will not think for second before killing you right here. - Raghav raises voice.