8

Tremani
17 years old

" Tre you tryna go to the mall real quick then hit up the block party with me later " I looked at Ny'La and contemplated if I wanted to go or not

" Tre you tryna go to the mall real quick then hit up the block party with me later " I looked at Ny'La and contemplated if I wanted to go or not. I decided on going because what kind of best friend would leave his girl bestie to party all by herself.

I looked at myself in the mirror and decided I looked good enough for the mall. Ain't shit there but stores anyways.

I grabbed my keys said my goodbyes and got in Ny'La car instantly putting my beats on. Her music taste is different and when I say different I mean rock music, screaming in my ear different.

I love her to death but no I feel so bad for whoever her future wife is. I decided on closing my eyes and by the time I closed them we were already pulling up.

That may sound crazy but when I'm listening to my music time just stops and I forget about everything around me. I believe that's why me and heaven love it so much, is mom belly she would always let ma sing or rap to us.

" cmon sleepy head I need to find a outfit for the bitches " I smacked my teeth and laughed at her everything she does is just funny and pisses me off.

I got out the car and followed behind her like a lost puppy I was honestly only here for her I didn't need anything out of here I had just went online shopping a couple weeks ago.

I kept my beats on and continued listening to my music until I heard a buzz indicating that I got a text. I got off of Apple Music and went to my text thread and I'm sure you guys knew who it wa..

                              Mr.Ain't Shit 🫶🏽

I miss you, wyd ?
I'm at home by myself :(

I honestly looked at my phone and rolled my eyes I haven't seen or heard from this nigga since he came over and that was 2 weeks ago. I started typing and then I thought about how he haven't texted me so I deleted the thread.

Not today demon

I guess Ny'la seen my face change and automatically knew who texted me, she snatched my phone and put it in her purse.

If it's anybody who hates DB it'll be her. She says he isn't shit and he's just a Bi sexual punk he likes to fuck on any and everything but he's really not like that with me..

Atleast sometimes ???

" Cmon bestie we ain't tripping over no fuck nigga, get it together " she smacked the back of my neck which instantly made me cry of laughter this bitch is a goof ball.

We walked into Citi Trends and i seen a whole bunch of hood rat outfits. I don't even know why we're in here because Ny'la doesn't even dress like that... I think ???