2

Heaven
17 years old
( I changed the fc she fits the vibe more )

I've been doing nothing but laying on my bed while rolling a blunt by my lonely

I've been doing nothing but laying on my bed while rolling a blunt by my lonely. Blinds closed my LED lights on red with Mariah the Scientist blasting through my TV.

Nobody's home and I love being alone.

I've always been like that and I have no clue why. I just find peace in myself and I feel as though a lot of others would be happy if they do the same.

Now I cannot trust you, I'm forced to let you go
That's what spreading thin on us do
Hate to see you lose control
Now I must spend all my time , thinking of

All your lies and cover ups , your switching up
On everyone who loves you
But that doesn't stop the show
I think you should know that

I nodded my head along with the song and sang the lyrics lowly but perfectly. I've never been in a relationship so I honestly cannot relate to half of the things she's says but I can connect with her words if that makes sense.

I've been through a couple of friend break ups and that's kinda what I relate to with the song. It's really hard to trust someone who always does you wrong no matter what the consequence is.

Those are the type of people you watch out for.

Today I have nothing to do what do ever milani wants to go to sky zone around 8 and I've always been the friend to call when you wanna do kiddy shit.

It makes my inner child so happy.

It's currently 6 and I still don't know what I'm gonna do with my hair and what I'm going to wear, that's the only reason I hate leaving out because I love to look somewhat presentable you never know who your gonna run into.

I grabbed my phone and decided to FaceTime milani so she can help me after all she's my bestfriend for a reason.

                            Lanibear 🧸💜
                             Connecting...

" Yes bestie what do you need ? "

" You know me so well " I propped my phone up so that she could see me along with my walk in closet.

" I need your help on what to wear " I said with a little pout. She knows I always need her opinion because she's the best and when I don't ask for her opinion she gets a little butt hurt.