4

Heaven
17 years old

Catch me, don't youCatch me, don't youCatch me, I've fallen in love for the first time

Catch me, don't you
Catch me, don't you
Catch me, I've fallen in love for the first time

For you I drop the tough guy shit, on this bus I sit
Thinking 'bout you, thinking 'bout you

Damn it feel good to have you

I nodded my head to the slow and soft beat listening to J. Cole  words sink in and make me feel even more calm than usual.

I'm currently at milani's house because we decided on having a sleep over and honestly all we ever do is talk to each-other sometimes but be on our phones listening to music for the most part.

I was on my phone looking at tattoo ideas Thats I'd like to practice later on in the day. I've always wanted to have my own tattoo studio, I've always gotten a peace of mind by drawing it just washes away all my problems.

" hmm " I looked up and seen that she was handing me the blunt that I happily took, I put the blunt to my lips and took a couple hits.

Weed relaxes me so much

I zoned out and just started listening to the music some more. As I heard a heart beat and a baby somewhat crying during the Song, usually that's a annoying sound but it sounds so beautiful.

I wanna cry, and I ain't even tryna fight it
Don't wanna die, 'cause now you're here
And I just wanna be right by your side
On any night that you be cryin', baby
I dry your eyes, I dry your eyes

I than grabbed the ash tray and ashes the rest of the bud grabbed a pillow then slowly but surely fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

˚♡˚

" wake up pookie someone keeps calling your phone " I rolled my eyes and lazily opened my eyes I literally hate when people cut my nap short.

Stupid ass bitches

I went to my call log and seen that a scale likely number kept calling me, I'm definitely not about to answer that shit.

I looked at the time and seen that I needed to go home and get ready for a customer who tattoo I'm supposed to be doing. I'm currently still learning and taking appointments in my basement at home but I'm pretty good and honestly can wait to have my shop.