7

Heaven
17 years old

ever since the last run in I had with " J Dawg " I'm not ashamed to admit that I've been avoiding her by any means

Anywhere she is or I know she'll be best believe you wouldn't dare catch me being in the same function as her. It's not like she even cares she's been all over Instagram with a different female everyday and when I say everyday I mean everyday.

I don't even understand why I had the reaction I had with her. After all she's another masculine female just like me and I know it's nothing wrong with that but I don't know if SHES the one I'd want to be my first.

I'm sure she's had a lot of first and the last last last thing I'd like to be is someone actually someone's One of Many bitches that's just not me and that's now what my parents told me to settle for.

Anyways ever since that day I've been texting this girl named Chasity on Instagram I don't know if it's gonna go anywhere but I say why not she seems very cool and she's really pretty.

Today she invited me to a family cookout and I know what you guys are thinking ? Heaven your meeting the family already NO me and her are just friends so I wouldn't mind.

I decided on wearing my hair in a ponytail while wearing a regular white shirt with my gray sweats and my air forces to put everything together.

Of course i grabbed my gold chain and threw all my rings and earrings on I always feel naked without it. It is pretty hot outside right now but me being me I still decided to wear a gray hoodie with it.

Oh how I love me a good sweat suit with some clean ones.

I checked myself in the mirror and completely fell in love with what I saw. I looked at my messages and seen that Chas sent me the Uber details to her house.

I didn't mind taking a Uber since she told me that she was super busy with the kids and helping her grandma finish up the area.

I seen that the Uber was one minute away so I grabbed my phone, my water bottle since it was so fucking hot and last but not least my keys. I've been very much starving myself all day waiting for this food so it better be worth it.

As I got in the Uber I decided to scroll the Chasity instagram and make sure I still wanna go to this cookout because what if I don't wanna see her face anymore ???