6

Jennifer
20 years old

" ite ima fuck witcha " i said while dapping deuce up and making my way towards the door

" ite ima fuck witcha " i said while dapping deuce up and making my way towards the door. I was chilling with the guys until I had to go and pick up Kaylani from her bitch ass mama.

I hopped inside the car and started playing some yb , if you a dick rider just like the rest gone head and exit out this book because we love him over here.

I don't fit right anomaly
And I don't accept why you lying to me
See your self all in my dreams u
Show you some you never seen

I don't seem to understand these things
I be rolling out of bounds
I keep a beam , steady gone on lean
Love over passion tell me what it mean ?
Live like a gangsta
I don't fit right with them things

I started bobbing my head while fixing the navigation since I don't know how to get there from deuces crib.

˚♡˚

" MOMMY MOMMY I MISTED YOU " I smiled a bright smile and opened my arms while she ran up to me with a very similar smile on her face. I instantly picked her up and lightly threw her up in the air causing her to giggle a whole bunch.

After putting her down I turned towards the door and seen her bitter ass mom tonguing down some man in my face trying to make me jealous , but in all honesty I wouldn't even care if one of the bros fucked her she's always been a bop.

A bop I just so happened to impregnate. I mean Atleast she makes pretty babies ? NAHHH who am I kidding that was all me and my doings.

I opened the back door for Kaylani and took her monster high purse as she climbed in her Burberry car seat her auntie bought her.

I buckled her in closed the door while throwing a bird to her mother and instantly getting in the car zooming off.

" mommy I'm hunwy chick fi A ???? " I looked back and seen her doing a pouty face. She knows it's already hard for me to say no to her and that always puts the cherry on top , this girl is not slick at all just like her damn mama.

Except better

I let out a deep sigh while making a right and going straight to the Chick-fil-A , I won't lie I was very very hungry myself.

After pulling into the chick fil a I noticed the drive thru line was very long so I had no choice but to go inside with Kaylani which i absolutely hate doing by the way.

It's always something.

I got out the car unbuckled her seat belt got her out of the car and handed her her tablet. Lord knows this girl cannot go anywhere without it , she's the true definition of a ipad kid.

I closed the door as well as locking it and holding my hand out for Kaylani to quickly take it. We looked across the street and both ways before crossing the street and making our way inside.

Like any other Saturday it was packed per usual , that's another reason why I couldn't stand going inside instaead or just going through the drive thru.

I walked towards the table helping her sit and get settled while I order me and her food. I already know what i wanted exactly so I didn't waste anytime looking at the menu " could I get a number 3 with a strawberry lemonade and a kids meal with two chicken tenders " the girl quickly put the order in and gave me a very bright smile.

I took out my card and swiped it with no hesitation or worries money was always right with me. I turned around and quickly checked on Kaylani to make sure she's okay and no weirdos are trying to mess with her.

I walked back over to the table and let her know that I was going to the bathroom for a quick second to get some paper towels for the food that I know she's going to spill. Once I came back I see her socializing with someone and my heart instantly stopped.

I hurriedly walked towards them and placed my hand on whoever's shoulder it was turning them harshly my way until I seen who it was. It was her

" oh um I'm sorry I didn't mean to bother " she quickly began to grab her things while waving Kaylani a soft but sweet goodbye instantly putting her hand down and not taking a glance towards me.

I instantly felt bad and grabbed her arm letting her know that she doesn't have to leave " jay your order is ready " I let her go and went to get our food hoping that by the time I walk back over she'll still be there.

I looked inside the bags making sure they gave me my sauces after seeing that everything was everywhere it should be I nodded my head and turned back around. Thankfully she got the hint that I didn't want her to go and stayed.

Heaven
17 years old

I was honestly terrified when she came over to the table like that, not saying that I didn't agree because I'd be furious if someone I didn't know was just sitting and having a conversation with my four year old daughter

After all people are weirdos.

When she grabbed my arm indicating that she didn't want me to go I honestly didn't know if I should listen or not but I ended up listening because what if she comes to my house and shoot me or something.

She's a well hood bitch after all. She walked back over placing the food she bought for her and kay Kay sitting it down and breaking her chicken tenders down while placing them on her little to go plate. I couldn't help but stare the entire time because I just found it so adorable.

" Watcha staring fa " I instantly stopped staring and cleared my throat because boy did it get dry.

I pulled out my phone and began to watch YouTube with my AirPods in while eating along with Kaylani since she insisted that we eat at the same time. As I'm watching my YouTube video I could feel eyes burning into my soul but I ignored it of course.

Out of no where I felt a hand creep up my thigh causing me to squirm a little and freeze I honestly didn't know what she was doing or why I was reacting the way I was. She started rubbing up and down while whispering in my ear how she doesn't like being ignored.

I instantly shook my head yes, letting her know that I understand which caused her to smile which I heard she never does and get on her phone like nothing happened.

I turned my attention back in Kaylani chumping on her chicken tenders trying to keep my mind off of what just happened.

Jennifer what are you doing to me?