"Your sister is as hard headed as you are."

"It's a family thing init?" Cassidy took her chance to walk away when a costumer came to pay. She walked out from behind the counter and was going to go and talk to her cousin but saw Sean busy attending tables.

"There you are." The sound of Paris voice made her turn around to meet the frenchwoman.

"Here you are, don't you have a job or something?" Cassidy crossed her arms.

"I work at the bakery." Paris responded.

"No you don't."

"I do."

"What do you even do then other than harass my sister?"

Paris's mouth fell agape, "I don't harass your sister, what an awful thing to say Cassidy."

"Generationally rich kids don't work I suppose." She shrugged.

"I've work in many things actually— anyway why didn't you say you were coming? You've been gone for almost a year, almost." Paris frowned.

"It was supposed to be a surprise." Cassidy leaned against the wall.

"Alessia for sure will be surprised," Paris looked at the kitchen door. "Are you going to go and say hi?"

"Maybe later." Cassidy didn't have any hurry to see her sister and have to take her attitude right now.

Paris nodded, but didn't say anything else, she just stood there looking everywhere but at Cassidy—who was becoming irritated because she knew she wanted to ask something and new about who. "What is it Paris?"

"Mhm? Nothing it's just— you left... with Riley all those months ago... how is she? Do you know anything about her?"

And there it was.

"Riley and I parted ways a while ago, she said she wanted to travel around Asia and I stayed here in Europe, but she's... she's doing good. Better." Cassidy smiled at last, it wasn't a lie that part, Riley was doing well she was better than she was months ago and she was proud of her.

Paris eyed her as she nodded slowly, "Yeah she has family in Indonesia, I'm sure she should be there."

"I don't think I should be telling you more than I already did Paris, sorry."

"You seem really loyal towards her." Paris commented as she kept giving her a look.

"She is my friend, what do you expect?" Cassidy didn't like the tone in her voice.

When the Scot spotted a certain someone enter the bakery she decided her conversation with Paris was over and with a 'excuse me' she walked pass her and began to make her way to one of tables.

"Cous." Cassidy greeted Sean before swiftly taking his pen and notepad from him.

"What the— Cass?" The ginger looked dumbfounded at his cousin as she walked away and with sigh he went to find another pen and notes.

Cassidy stood behind the occupied chair and tapped on the person's shoulder and she was met with Heather's big brown eyes—who looked at her in confusion before Cassidy gave her a note.

'Can I sit?'

Heather nodded with a tight smile and the blonde joined her across the table. Heather waved at her and wrote something on her notebook before tearing it up and giving it to her.

'Not to be rude, but how can I help you?'

Cassidy smiled and began to write again. 'I just wanted to come and talk to you about Riley.'