Chapter 16 .•Revenge•.

Mason's P.O.V
(Oh yes i did)
I slipped out of Fiona's grasp after being up all night since I was too aggravated to sleep.

I left a note next to her pillow: Going out for a run be back in 45 minutes <3 ~Mason. But that was absolutely not what I was gonna do.

Fiona's P.O.V
The Mason I met last night felt like we went back to middle school when he was just normal and nice. It was such a foreign feeling. I checked my phone. 5 missed calls from Jed and 7 from Alli.

I noticed a note instead of Mason laying beside me and to be honest it made me feel kind of disappointed: Going out for a run be back in 45 minutes <3 ~Mason. Well he'll probably be hungry when he gets back might as well make breakfast I thought not bothering to text back Tate or Alli.

Mason's P.O.V
I knew exactly where to find Jed. I rang on Juliet's door and she stood there in just her underwear and a tee shirt and to be honest I found it disgusting that she had no shame in not wearing pants even if she opened the door to a stranger.

"Hey Mason finally come back for more?" She asked referring to the week we spent dating.

I cringed and said "No I'm actually here to see Jed."

"Oh." She said simply then going up the stairs to get him.

My phone lit up with a text from Fiona.

I forgot she even had my number from when we had to set up tutoring times, it read:

~Hey I saw ur note have a nice run*heart emoji*~

I smiled widely and looked up to see Jed coming down the stairs.
"Hey man can I talk to you outside for a sec." I asked politely.

As soon as he closed the door my entire nature changed and I lifted him up by the thin hem of his collar agains the outer wall of the house and punched him several times in the face.

"You think just because you're a player you can hurt Fiona like that, you're way too fuckin' lucky I was there for her or who knows what she would have done to her self, you stupid, selfish, evil, sorry excuse for a human being!"

I stopped before I beat him to death. I let go of his shirt and he fell to the ground.

"Dude I didn't mean to start all this trouble but who are we really talking about here? Me or you? Cause last time I checked you're the one who's been abusing her ass since the beginning of high school."

I couldn't lie those words hurt. So I hurt him worse and kicked him in the rib cage and he winced in pain and panted heavily.

"And what makes you think I won't tell the police who did this to me." Jed said pointing at his face.

"Cause if you do I'll tweet the whole world how many girls you've given STD's to and that you gave Juliet one and then broke up with her and that you were cheating on her all at the same time." I said.

Blackmailing wasn't usually my thing but right now it was my life saver.

And with that I walked away. I opened the door to my house to find Fiona cooking breakfast in my sweatshirt that she changed into last night to be more comfortable.

"Hey you okay you look a little mad?" She asked tilting her head with a spatula in her hand.

To be honest she looked kinda funny and It made me laugh.

"Yeah I'm fine a driver just pissed me off cause he honked at me when I obviously had the right of way." I said hugging her.

"Okay, thanks for last night I would've probably ran to Alaska if I hadn't bumped into you." She said giggling.

I noticed that Fiona has the tiniest voice, she's not too quiet but it didn't seem like she had ever screamed in her whole life and if she did it would be so un intimidating. "Well I wouldn't just leave you in the middle of the sidewalk passed out from crying."

Flashback
"Do you think we should call an ambulance?" A girl asked. Everyone was so close to her and it made me so nervous that Fiona actually wouldn't be okay. "No if we call an ambulance they'll know I pushed her on purpose and-" Her eyes fluttering open cut off my sentence as I noticed she had woken up but I didn't know what to do. I gestured everyone to go and I started running, maybe she wouldn't remember I pushed her if I wasn't there.

It made me feel so sick that I actually had left Fiona passed out in the middle of the side walk alone before without even realizing how terrible that was.

I just hope one day it won't matter because I've made it up to her some how