°-《CHAPTER 58》-°

En başından başla

I remember when he came to de-escalate the situation. I still don't know what he actually did to Kyle, but I haven't seen him since so I guess that a plus.

Honestly, schools been really draining. Everything is just so so much. It's so much more overwhelming then before.

Like when I was completely new to the school in Year 7. When all of the corridors were a fresh new area to explore. Each lantern leading me to another room, more extravagant then the last.

I remember when my heart was pounding and when I had a bad fidgeting problem.

I remember when Professor Nihachu noticing and helping me over coming it.

Professor Nihachu has been my favourite teacher almost since day one.

She was always much kinder and more soft-spoken then the other teachers. Almost everyone thinks she's just a sweet person in general.

I visited Dream's room almost everyday, like how he did with me when I was asleep for awhile.

Sometimes I even brought him some gifts. By now, there was a small pile of them beside his bed and on his bedside table.

I can't believe how Dream and I had grown so close after just a few months.

We never hated eachother. But we didn't necessarily feel neutral about eachother either.

I just heard some negative things about Dream one day and decided to try and avoid him. And I guess that's what happened with Dream as well.

(Although it was most likely about me being a bookworm and a nerd rather then being rude to people)

Currently, I was on my way to go to the Hospital Wing to see Dream again.

I should be in my Charms lesson right now, but Professor Nihachu let's me go ten minutes early to have time to check up on Dream before going to my next lesson.

Normally, I'd go with one of my friends. Usually Bad, Punz, or Sapnap.

Sapnap.

I feel bad for Sapnap.

I feel bad. And incredibly guilty another everything.

I was thw reason why Dream went looking for me in the forest.

I was the reason why he got hurt looking for me.

I'm the reason why he's been stuck in the Hospital Wing for two weeks when he could be hanging out with Sapnap and the rest of us like he used to!

But instead he's stuck in some small room almost completely alone.

It was lunch right now.

I'm glad I got out of the habit if not eating food so quickly.

Now I do eat, but I do eat a little quicker then usual so I get to have as much time seeing Dream as possible.

I want to be there when he wakes up.

I can be the first thing he sees.

And then I can apologise to him and hug him and-

Suddenly, I bumped into Professor Soot in the corridors.

I looked up at him and opened my mouth to apologise before closing it quickly.

My eyes immediately darted to a rather dishevelled looking Kyle with large dark circles under his eyes and his black hair sprawled out on his face.

I stared wide eyed at him as Professor Soot held a strong grip on Kyle's shoulder.

Kyle stared at me with a blank tired looking face.

Professor Soot started walking again as he cleared his throat.

Yet, I still stood there and gazed behind me and stood with my mouth hanging open like it was before.

And just as they turned the corner, I felt cold icy eyes meeting mine as I caught the glimpse of Kyle staring at me with a wide crazed grin on his messed up face.

I frowned, but shrugged it off and carried on my way to the Hospital Wing in silence.

I waited outside and sat on the stone floors, fiddling with my watch as I watched the seconds softly tick by.

"George!"

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Hello!
This chapter was a bit all over the place, but I think it helps picture George's trail of thoughts more. :)

Yes, this book is coming to an end and I think the next chapter will officially be the end of this fine journey we've been on together.

I might do some extra chapters for some happy Xmas and aftermath things, but after that, this book will finally be marked as finished.

Thank you so much for all of the support! I couldn't thank you guys enough for the amount of positivity this book has earned!

I hope you enjoyed reading the (maybe) penultimate chapter of this book.

See you all next time,
Bye!
<3

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~