°-《CHAPTER 49》-°

~◇~◇~DREAMS POV~◇~◇~

I've started going back to school now. I'm almost fully healed. My bruises still hurt but I can atleast walk now without having to clutch onto someone's arm for dear life so that a plus I guess.

You know what hasn't healed though? My headaches. They've gotten far worse.

Ever since that stupid thing in the forest and those weird messages I've been getting, they've started to get more frequent and painful.

I'm still taking my painkillers every few hours, which help a little bit. But I can always feel it in the back if my mind, nagging me.

I can't fully focus in class because of those headaches.

It's always just there.

"Dream, you ok?" George asked, nudging my arm.

"Y-yeah." I said, smiling at him weakly before staring off into the distance again, and at the scatter of unkempt books across the acient wooden flooring.

We were in Charms class. We were supposed to be practicing some spell or something.

Professor Nihachu was going around the classroom, correcting people and supervising them all, going around each halves of the classroom, her steps getting eerily close to me.

"Dream? How's your practice going?" She asked, her fingers perched on the edges of my desk. I didn't answer. I just kept my head down and felt my hands melt with sweat. "I'll come check on you in a bit ok?" I nodded and carried on twiddling with my fingers.

After Professor Nihachu was finished checking on me, she went to the right, watching George preform his spell.

I've always loved how focused George looked when he did something he loved. The way his eyebrows squished together. His eyes set on his target. The way he was so sure and confident in every step he took. It was no wonder why he does so well on school. I kind of wish I was like George. His life just seems... peaceful.

~◇~◇~GEORGE'S POV~◇~◇~

Dreams started to go back to school now. He's been doing well. The teachers aren't allowing him into any Quidditch matches though, so he's been sulking and complaining about that alot- good to know he can talk again now...

After Dream has had lunch, he would have to go to the Hospital Wing to go and get some painkillers for his headaches. We've been doing a rota between Bad, Punz and I for who would be taking Dream to the Hospital Wing and today was Bad's turn.

Bad and Dream had just abandoned us, so that left Tommy, Punz, Sapnap, Karl and I to chill. Ranboo, Tubbo, and Skeppy had gone to revise for their upcoming Defence Against the Dark Arts test which was coming up soon for them, despite mine being in a few weeks time.

Towards the end of lunch, everyone was starting to pack up their things and finally leave for the last two hours of the day before going back to the dorms and chilling.

Sometimes on Fridays when everyone was free, we'd have a game night in the Great Hall or we'd sneak into eachothers common rooms or dorms. Which yes, isn't allowed by any means, but it's all fun and games till you get caught right? Might as well have fun while we still can before we have to start revising for actually important tests like our N.E.W.T's.