Chapter 10 Time With Monty🍋

AN: This and the next couple of chapters will be with you and Monty. I won't be giving much about the chapters though, you'll have to read and find out.
Sorry that this wasn't out sooner, hope you enjoy it.

...----...

Both you and Monty were nervous. The room was silent as you were thinking of how to start the conversation.

"I've been staying here for a hot minute now, and me and you have had sex multiple times," you said.

"Mhmm," Monty said while nodding his head.

"Well, we haven't talked about our relationship, at all," you said.

"Like, are we friends, are we lovers? If we're friends that would make us friends with benefits, right? But then what about those loving moments we have? Like when we cuddle before bed and I fall asleep to your heartbeat. Or when we are in the bath and I lean up against you and we are cuddling. What about the fun things we do, like trying to play Monty golf, or playing video games. What does it mean, what are we, what do you wan-" You said fastly, running out of breath.

Monty cut you off, seeing you were tearing up and said, "Hey, listen to me. Just take a breather ok. Relax and collect your thoughts. I know you were going to ask about what I want, but what do you want? You're always doing everything for other people and, and you need to care for yourself too."

"I-I want to make you happy, that's all I know that I want. You're the reason, the reason I'm alive, the reason I feel safe, feel loved," you said through tears.

"y/n..." Monty said, also starting to tear up.

Monty picked you up and set you on his lap. He laid back in the bed and cuddled you. He remembered you liked it when he ran his hand through your hair, so he did that as well.

"Well, do you want to be together," asked Monty.

"Yes.. No.. Idk. What do you want?" you replied.

"This isn't about me, I'm making this about you. It's up to you, I'll be happy no matter what you choose. If you need some time to think, then I'll give you all the time in the world. I'm here for you," said Monty.

You laid in Monty's lap, stuck in thought. You ran through every possibility. The room was silent for a good thirty minutes while you thought.

Finally you had come to a conclusion. You told Monty you were ready to be with him. He was very happy and he gave you a kiss. Seeing him happy made you happy, and of course you kissed back.

When you stopped making out to catch your breath, you realized that Monty had quite the bulge in his pants. When he saw you noticed, he moved your head up to force eye contact.

"My eyes are up here y/n~" said Monty.
After a pause he said, "Only if you want to,"

You, very flustered, said yes. Monty then started to make out with you as he lifted your shirt off. He only stopped as the shirt passed over your face. He slid his tongue down your throat again, only making you want him more.

You both reluctantly pulled apart for breath.

"I love you Monty... but I want you to wreck me~" you said.

Monty's face started to turn red but you could see the lust in his eyes.

"Well, I wanted to do something for you first," said Monty.

This caught you off guard but you were excited to see what he meant. He told you to just lay back on the bed and enjoy.

He grabbed your pants by the waist and pulled them off. You were laying on the bed, quite hard. Monty moved back to your waist and ran his tongue up your shaft. When he reached your head, he wrapped his tongue around.