- And when the baby is born, will you visit them? - asked Pom.

- Eu I have to go, but let's go

talk about it, I don't know if I'll go to the hospital or maybe to his house. - Bank replied calmly. If Bank is invited, he will have to go. Bank doesn't really want to go, but if he doesn't go, it will seem a little rude.

- If you want to go one day, tell me. We will go together. - Pom said again. Bank nodded.

- Phai, do you want to come in too? - asked the nurse as she took Pin to the delivery room.

- I... I didn't think I was going to get in. -

said Phai.

- Phai, you don't need to come in. - Pin spoke first. This caused Phai and Phai's parents to look at each other in disbelief.

- Pin will be fine now. Don't worry about that. - she said with a slight smile.

- But I should stay by your side, aren't you scared? - Phai asked back.

- Pin is not afraid. Phai waits here with everyone. - said the woman again. Phai nodded.

- So I better wait for Pin in front of the delivery room. Phai said, wanting to see the baby soon. Pin was silent for a moment before nodding. A nurse took her to the delivery room. When Pin enters the delivery room, Phai sits at the front of the room waiting. Phai was worried and thoughtful, so he picked up his phone and called Bank immediately. At this moment, Phai wanted to talk to Bank, he wanted Bank to be beside him, but the other party just didn't come.

(Yes, Phi) Bank answers the phone making Phai swallow hard as if swallowing a piece of rock.

What are you doing? Phai asked.

(I'm in charge of billiards.) Bank replied, and an awkward silence filled them as they both fell silent.

(-Pin gave birth?) Bank breaks the silence.

-You just entered the delivery room. I'm here at the front of the room. Phai replied.

(So ​​you didn't go in with P'Pin?) Bank asked again.

- Pin doesn't want me to come in. - Phai replied again and was silent for the second time.

(-I'll wait until P'Pin gives birth and I'll visit him.) said Bank, not wanting to prolong the silence between the two.

- Can't you come now? Come and be a friend. - Phai asked softly. He wanted Bank to come

to your side without knowing why.

I can't go yet, P'Phai, I'll let the air conditioning technician come and check the air conditioning in the VIP room. I don't know what's wrong. It is not

right. There was water running all the time.) replied Bank, his voice a little stagnant.

(I will definitely see you tomorrow, P'Phai.) Bank said again. Phai

he sighed softly.

Hmm. - Phai responded briefly before Bank asked him to

hang up because he has to talk

with the air conditioning technician. Phai also hung up, but sighed

and breathed again as he sat on a bench in front of the delivery room with a turbulent feeling

in the chest. He sat and waited for a long time, until the nurse

came and told him that Pin had given birth. He was a boy as they discovered earlier and is