"You will not drink" Aisha ordered and I nod.

We arrived and moved inside. I didn't tell davide that I will not be home today. I mean why will I tell him he is not my husband yet.

"Omg!" Aisha said keeping her palm on her lips. The club is on a terrace.

We moved towards the bar and she ordered beer and I ordered coke. We sat on the bar seats.

"Your curves are amazing" Aisha said. I am wearing a black satin dress that is upto my thighs. My curves are looking good in this dress.

"Why do you always wear black?" Aisha asked drinking her drink

"Why do you always wear black?" Aisha asked drinking her drink. She is also wearing a black octavia dress.

"You are also wearing black" I said.

"Today I wear black to match you otherwise I wear light colors"She said.

"I like black, it is my color" I said. She nods. Suddenly a man came towards us.

"Hello gorgeous" He said. I gag looking at the expression in his face.He is trying to be flirty.

"Fuck off" I said. If we were not in public area I would've killed him. But we are in public and public knows me as a business woman and If I did anything it will affect my company.

"I was just saying hye chill" He said.

"Go fuck yourself now we don't want your hye" Aisha snap.

"You should not behave like this with a handsome man" he said. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You look like something I drew with my left hand" I mock.Aisha laughs at my sentence.

"Yess you look like shit of a elephant who had eaten trash"Aisha said laughing. I looked at her proudly.

"You bitch" He snap forwarding his hand to slap Aisha.I pressed my heels on his shoes and he held his shoes in pain.

"Say another word to her or I will destroy your whole 7 generation" I said with wrath in my voice.He move towards me but I break my glass on his head. His head was bleeding.He looked at me terrifying.

"It's blood not nuclear waste. Chill out" I said looking at him.Suddenly a man throw him on the ground. I saw and the man was davide in anger.

He punched the man on his face. He Kicked him in his balls. He gave him 5 6 punches.I looked and saw Emilio coming to stop him.

"Davide stop this is public you can't kill him, we will deal with him later in our mafia for now you are a businessman" Emilio said. Davide didn't listen and was beating the shit out of the man.

"He didn't do anything davide don't kill him" Aisha said.

He kept beating and didn't listen  to anyone.I move towards him and kept my hands on his shoulder.