"Wow, that's insane, Harry," Draco said now looking even more excited.

"You know what this experience means?" Harry asked as his heartbeats rose. He desperately wanted to know what he and Draco shared.

"Yeah, those strings are nothing but their raw magic intertwining with each other. In simple words, they are bonding." Draco replied with a smile.

"How are they bonding if they are not married?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow. Hermione informed him that there were other bonding processes however he still wanted to know everything from the start. Draco was from a pureblood family, his knowledge could be even more than Hermione in this area.

"Marriage is not the only bonding process in the wizarding world. To be honest, a marriage bonding ceremony is created by humans, it is not a natural bonding process." Draco said which only brought a frown on Harry's face.

"What do you mean by it's not natural?" Harry asked.

"How do I explain to you? The theory behind the natural and human-created bonding process is based on another theory related to humans and their magic source. Until and unless you don't know about the human and their magic source theory, you won't be able to understand the bonding theory. So is it okay if I explain everything from the start?" Draco asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course." Harry immediately said as he was excited about the theory Draco was talking about.

"Amazing. Let me explain to you the theory of human and their magic source." Draco said and he sat up straight on the bed while even Harry got into a sitting position. "There was one theory created a few centuries back that was quite controversial, especially in pureblood families. The theory shook the base of the whole wizarding world and the wizards and witches who created the theory were murdered and a lot of their studies and books were destroyed. However, few books remained behind, and as I am a Malfoy, we have a huge library that has a lot of old books. I came across the book of Humans and their source of Magic. My family never believed in this theory however, I do believe in it."

Harry nodded his head asking Draco to go ahead and tell him the theory. "So, in the wizarding world, magic is obtained by humans as well as many wizarding creatures like Veelas, Werewolf, Centaurs, Basilisk, Etc. However, there is a difference between humans and those creatures. An example of the difference is if there are a hundred Veelas in total then every Veelas is born with magic however not every human has magic which is why we have 'Muggles'. So humans are the only race that belongs to both worlds magic and non-magic. This brought a lot of questions in wizards and witches and many started to question the source of our magic. They studied the topic, researched about the same, and got to one theory. The theory was that humans never had magic, they acquired it by mating with magical creatures."

"Really?" Harry asked with wide eyes as he had never heard about such a theory.

"Yes, that's what the books said. It said that thousands of years back, humans had no magical blood in them however some of the humans mated with magical creatures, thus creating magical half-humans and half creatures, those half breeds further mated with humans and this is how a human race with magic started. This happened many centuries back so the creature's blood stopped showing their traits in humans. And within a few centuries, humans started to believe that they got their magical powers naturally somehow as if they were just born with magic and the reality of humans mating creatures was forgotten. Humans have intellectual capabilities so we consider ourselves superior to other creatures or animals and due to this superiority complex, humans forget the source of their magic. Even when this theory was developed with a lot of proofs and ancestral blood studies, still many families denied to believe that they have creature ancestors."