🄿🄰🅁🅃🅈 🄰🄽🄸🄼🄰🄻

Start from the beginning

Music boomed through the walls so hard it felt like the house was shaking, Tara running up to me caught me off guard.

"ROSE! COME MEET SAM AND COLBY!" She slurred, she was already drunk?! I haven't really drank since me, Maria, and Jasper stole Paul's vodka and got absolutely hammered. Speaking of them, where are they?

"Hey Tara, where's Ria and Jassie?" I asked as she dragged me through the crowds of people trying to find Sam and Colby.

She clearly didn't hear me so I just waited until she brought me to a bar-type area so I could ask her.

Tara faced me with two men. One was slightly taller than the other with dark brown hair with piercing blue eyes.

The other was a little smaller with blonde hair. I guessed they were THE Sam and Colby.

"GUYS! MEET ROSE!" She shouted pulling me in front of them, they both seemed drunk just like everybody else.

"Hey, I'm Sam," The blond one said reaching his hand out for me to shake. " Oh and this is Colby, he's high as a kite right now" He laughed, gesturing to the taller one.

"Nice to meet you guys, thanks for the invite" I thanked them, turning back to Tara to ask her where they were.

"Tara, where's Maria and Jasper?" I questioned making her look up from the drink she was sipping through a metal straw, save the turtles I guess.

"OH, JASPER THREW UP AND PASSED OUT ALOT SO MARIA STAYED AT THEIR PLACE WITH HIM" She yelled over the music.

Worry coursed through me, was he okay? God, I need a fucking drink. I called over Tara and told her to get me something strong, which she obviously agreed to since she was on another planet.

She handed me a clear white glass which looked like water, It probably wasn't. I downed it as it burned my throat and made me feel dizzy.

I wanted to find Johnnie.

I made my way through the hoards of people feeling like a zombie. My head was spinning and the walls felt like they were closing in on me.

I saw Jake near a backyard-type area smoking so I walked over to him, he most likely knew where Johnnie was.

"Oh it's you, hey," He said, taking a drag and holding it up for me to do the same.
"Weed?" I asked as he nodded. I took a deep breath, feeling my muscles relax.

"Where's Johnnie?" I mumbled suddenly feeling tired.

"He's looking for you actually, he hasn't been drinking or anything because he wanted to make sure you got home okay", Jake informed me, I instantly started scanning the masses for him, he was going to stick out because he had tampon hair, funny.

I saw him across the room doing the same, we spotted each other at the same time and started walking toward each other.

He was about 6 feet away from me before a small blond girl stepped in front of him and started chatting to him.

She had a chirpy voice which kind of annoyed me, she was wearing a tiny white dress which barely covered anything.

I moved closer so I could hear what she was saying, Johnnie looked at me like he needed help.

"Oh my god! Johnnie! It's been so long I've missed you!" She chirped grabbing onto his arm which he pulled away, I stood next to him to see her face better.

It was Avah.

Her face turned to a one of disgust as she saw me, who the fuck even invited her? Once she saw Johnnie look at her, she immediately smiled again but I could tell it was fake.

"Oh, Roslyn right?... Sorry, I barely recognised you... You've gotten... Bigger since high school..." She remarked looking my body up and down making Johnnie side-eye her.

"Okay let's leave" Johnnie said, grabbing my hand and leading me out to his car which we arrived in.

Once we got on I tried to hold back my tears, I think he could tell because he reached over and pulled me into a hug.

I wanted to scream and shout but I held it all in, tears slowly falling down my face. He brought his hand to my face and wiped them away.

"Don't listen to her, she's jealous. Avah has litetally despised you since high school because of it" Johnnie comforted, starting the car but putting his hand on my upper-thigh.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I replied, he always knew what to do. People say you probably won't find your soulmate in your lifetime but I've already found mine.

A/N: ITS FINALLY OUT!

Sorry it took so long it's exam week at my school which sucks:(

BUT on the bright side I'm going to try my hardest to upload more.

Love you guys so much don't forget to vote<3