The Party Part 2

I took his hand and led him down the hall. I entered the room first and as soon as he got in the door I pulled a string and pink, green, yellow, blue, red, and orange sticky gloop dropped on him.

I smiled and pointed to the door. He scowled and went down the hallway and out the front door, earning stares from people as he passed.

I smirked and went back over to James M. and Kayla. "Nice ta see ya. Didn't know you were such a catch, Trinity. Lucky I could see you and Chase like this." I whipped around and saw the school jock, Dylan.

"Oh Dylan! I'm sorry I couldn't say the same." I said. "Oh and I may be single, but your not getting me like you get other girls." I said sweetly. He narrowed his eyes and threw a punch. I ran to the elevator and went to my training place.

He walked in with everyone behind him. I locked eyes with Caleb, Chase, James, James, and Kayla. I nodded to Caleb. I knew he would record this. I took off my heels and went to the locker room.

I changed into some sweat-shorts and a tank top.

I walked out, my hair up. He punched me and I sidestepped, grabbed his arm and threw him over me. He landed with a thump and grabbed my hair. I winced and kicked him in the No-No square.

He grunted and I turned around jumped onto his back.
I knew he would straighten so as soon as he did, I jumped and grabbed one of the monkey bars on the celling. I pulled myself up, muscles flexing, so he couldn't grab me.

He jumped and I kicked him in the jaw causing him fall down. I laughed so hard that he had a distraction and grabbed me. He pinned me to the floor with my hands about my head, "I see you like to take charge in bed." I said.

He leaned down to kiss me and I kicked him off me. He hit the wall so hard that he made a dent, "Uh Chase we're gonna have to fix that...." I said. She smirked, "You kicked him, you fix it."

My jaw dropped and I stood up. I walked over to Dylan, "Gonna have to try harder honey." I whispered in his ear.

I walked through the crowd to Caleb. "Ready the dummies. Hard." I said and walked out to the middle of the floor. A dummies came up behind me and picked me up above its head.

I smiled leaned down and twisted it's neck causing him to drop me to the floor. I landed on my feet and kicked dummies #1 aside. I punched, kicked, and "murdered" the dummies.

I collapsed when Dylan came up behind me and broke my arm. I gasped in pain and fell. James M. and Kayla ran up to me. Kayla turned and punched him square in the nose.

Crack

The room went silent. James picked me up in his arms and I unconsciously snuggled into his chest. Kayla saw me and smiled at me in sympathy. I smiled back and hugged her.

I snapped at the rest of everyone, "If any of you give me another sympathetic look, I will kill you! This was my fight not yours!" I yelled with silent tears streaming down my cheeks.

James and Kayla took me to the hospital and I got my stupid cast. It was silver. Kayla and James signed it and then drove me home. They were just about to leave, "Wait! Stay I have a couple guest rooms. Stay please?" I whispered.

They nodded and I showed them their rooms. I got the maids to draw their baths and then James and Kayla helped me get to my room. Kayla opened my door. They gaped in amazment.

"Live with me! You guys can get your things tomorrow! You can live here! Mainly cause I still favor Kayla." I said brightly. James rolled his eyes but smiled. Kayla agreed to live with us.

James set me on my bed under the covers and kissed me on the forehead. "Goodnight Trinity." Kayla and James said. I smiled.