Another Day At School

I woke up with the puppies curled around me. I smiled and stood up. My puppie, Chaser followed me to the kitchen. She curly up at my feat while I was making french toast.

I walked over to the table and sat down were Chase was waiting. I smiled and sat down with our breakfast. I wolfed it down and ran upstairs(using the stairs not the elevator). I grabbed ripped-up shorts and a silver lace tanktop with my silver converse.

I grabbed my silver backpack from my hanger. I had a backpack to match every thing I wear. I ran down stairs and grabbed Chaser, and another puppy except it was a black lab.

I got in my car with Chase in the passenger seat. Chaser and the other puppy climbed into my lap. I drove to school with my music blasting. I got out with my pups and leaned against the car.

The bell rang and I ran to the office with the pups. I burst into the office. The principle, Mrs. Anderson, looked up and I held the black puppy behind my back.

"Happy birthday Mrs. Anderson! I mean Destiny! I have a present for you!" I said. She smiled and closed her eyes. I placed to puppy in front of her and made him sit.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, "Oh my gosh. You didn't have to do this. I - I thank you Trinity. This is assembly worthy." She said.

T.S. TO ASSEMBLY

Mrs. Anderson walked onto the stage, "Trinity Isabell Ostberg come to the stage please." I got up and walked up the stage steps. She smiled when my puppy, Chaser, came with me.

"Today is a special day." I said. "Today is our beloved Mrs. Anderson's birthday. How remembered? And be honest." I said and about four people raised their hands.

"Trinity gave me a cute present, come here Roxy." Mrs. Anderson said. Roxy came out and started licking my hands and Mrs. Anderson's face. She laughed.

"Trinity gave me a puppy. Because she is my niece, she was able to persuade me to rent the water park for two whole days. So when the bell rings everyone go home and get prepared. Come back at 2:30. And please thank Trinity." Mrs. Anderson said.

I laughed and picked up Chaser. "What is your dog's name?" Someone called out. "Chaser." I answered and hugged Destiny. "Oh by the way there is a party at my house tomorrow at 4:30. I hope y'all can come!" I said.

They cheered and I winked at Jason. I walked down the stage with Chaser. Boys winked at me and I smirked back. The girls even smiled at me. I went and hugged the girls. "Only the girls are the V.I.P.'S"I whispered to the girls.

They smiled and waved. I went over to the boys, "Girls rule." I said and strutted off.