Chapter 9: Secrets Unfold

Kara's POV

I woke up the next morning smiling as I looked at myself in the mirror.
I got a boyfriend!! My first boyfriend, what do I do??
I stay in the bathroom for awhile trying to figure out how to deal with it.
Knock knock
"Uhh, K? Ya okay?" Leon says from the other side of the door.
"Huh? Oh, ywah, I'll be out in a minute!!" I say a little loudly looking at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a black skirt with combat boots and a white shirt tucked into my skirt with my hair in a braid and a beanie on top. I walk out the bathroom and head to the kitchen where i see Leon already eating breakfast. I sit down next to him as I take the Frosted Flakes cereal box from the table and pour it into the nearest clean bowl.
Me and Leon sit there in silence eating breakfast akwardly.
After breakfast me and Leon go to the hotel Cole and the gang were staying in, they were on their way back to what they called, 'The flipped world' we all said our good-byes and we all exchanged emails and phone numbers, but we didn't tell them about me and Leon dating. We watched as they suddenly one by one vanished in mid-air, their luggage in hand.
"Hey Leon, dont stay for too long, you know the punishment." Cole says before he vanishes as well with everyone else.
"What was Cole talkong about?" I say looking concerned.
"N-Nothing." Leon says looking away.
Just as i was about to argue, the ground shook really hard. I tried to keep my balance but i just couldnt.
BOOM!!!!
The ground stopped shaking once an extremely large booming sound was heard.
I looked at Leon as he was still standing. He was looking off in the distance. I looked to where Leon was looking and saw the most horrorific sight.
Out in the ocean.
An enormous crack was seen somewhat close to shore with lava sizzling rverywhere into the ocean, the crack looked as if it was really deep.
"Oh....my...god." I whisper placing a hand over my mouth, I could feel tears forming in my eyes as I back away from the sight a little bit.
"We have to go, NOW!!!" Leon says as he grabs my hand and starts running as fast as he can, dragging me along with him. Once we get to his rented car, (that i have no idea the name of) he tells me to get in as he gets into the car through the drivers side. I get in through the passengers side and close my door as Leon starts the car.
"Uh, L? Whats going on?" I ask.
"I'll explain in a few." Leon says as we start to drive down the street and onto the highway.
After about an hour of silence Leon finally speaks.
"*sigh* Look, its my fault this is happening, i cant tell you the details."
I nod at what he's saying.
"But, why not?" I question, a little bit impatient.
"Because if I do then you might get upset." Leon says, his eyes still focused on the road.
"Well, I won't, so tell me." I say a little more aggrivated.
"I just can't!!" Leon says loudly.
I shut my mouth for the rest of the ride.
When we arrive at where we are driving I realized what driveway we pulled up to.
My house..