Chapter 3: Stranger Danger

"Helloooooo"
"Helloooooo"
"Hey girly are you gonna wake up yet?"
"Ya know you take forever to get up out of bed...."
God my dreams are TOO realistic!
"Ummm hey girly are you gonna wake up or naw?"
"WAKE UP!!!!!! Geez you are one heavy sleeper arent you?"
What. The. Heck?
Okay, now this voice sounds too realistic.
I woke up and found a strange boy by my bedside.
"THE FREAK?!?!?!!" I jumped up out of bed and accidentally stumbled in the other side of where the boy stood.
"Great. Your not dead." The boy laughed a little at his comment.
Who is this? HOW DID HE GET IN MY HOUSE?!??!
"How the hell did you get in my house?!"
"Well, ya see, I actually came in through the mirror in the attic to be honest...."
The mirror? SO THERE ARE PEOPLE LIVING INSIDE THAT DANG MIRROR?!?
"How.....its just a mirror, AND THAT DOSENT EXPLAIN WHY YOUR HERE!!" I started getting upset at the fact this male stranger was in my house while I was in my pajamas AND THE FACT HE WAS HERE ALL NIGHT! I heard the voices all night so HE'S BEEN HERE ALL NIGHT!!!!
"Well, the mirror actually is sort of like a door to my dimention. And I've stepped right through to this dimention because YOU asked for me."
"NO the hell I didn't."
"Uh, YEAH ya did! You told me in the mirror that you didnt want to be alone anymore and god! You are lonely aren't you?"
"Ummm..."
"Yeah, your VERY lonely if ya keep asking me like EVERY year arent you? You want attention and also-"
"SHUT THE HELL UP!!" I snapped at the boy. He immediately got quiet and didn't open his mouth. "*sigh* Okay, just tell me this, what's your name? You can't just randomly come in here without introducing yourself. "
"My name is Leon! I don't have a last name though so it's just Leon! And I'm obviously a male and a fallen angel!"
"What?"
"A fallen angel, I'm a male and-"
"I KNOW THAT!!! But the part about you being a 'fallen angel'? I don't believe that."
"Oh but honey you should! "
"Don't call me honey. "
"Oh but honey you should!"
"Grrrrrrr"
"Anyways! I am! Wanna see?"
"No, I believe you." I actually didn't believe him. But I really didn't want to hear a really long story about him after he shows them to me.
"Okay then, so what do ya do around here?"
"I mind my own damn business. " I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen and started making myself breakfast.
"Hey! Are you THAT mean to others? No wonder you have no friends." He followed me downstairs.
"Go to hell."
"I can't! "
*I growled and started mumbling under my breath*

~~10 Minutes Later~~

"Also I recommend changing your look, those sweats and your hair always up in a bun isn't working for my style...also~"
HE HAS BEEN BLABBING ON AND ON LIKE THIS FOR SO LONG!!! He hasn't stopped not once! It felt like hours and hours of never ending talking over nothing!
But I managed to finish making pancakes with diced strawberries and hot tea.
"Just shut up and eat okay?!" I have to admit though, I was pretty rough on him. I didn't even know him though. But I didn't want him to starve either.
"Okay okay......THIS IS GOOD!!! WHY IS IT SO GOOD?!"
"One, because I made it, and two, because some of the ingredients were freshly grown in my backyard." Idiot
"Oh, well after this, get dressed!"
"Why?"
"Because I'm taking you to a festival outside the town!"
"What?" I was so shocked, I knew he was there to be like some sort of 'friend' but, he's gonna take me places, OUTSIDE the town!?!
"Yeah! Hurry up so we can get to the rides and stuff quicker."
I was sort of excited, I've never been anywhere outside this town for a long time. I was ready to explore new things and places that, I was too scared to try on my own.
I went into my closet and remembered what Leon said to me, and yes I was paying attention to what he was talking about!
'I think you should change your look, it's not working'
I sighed and put on some high shorts, a white shirt tucked in, with black suspenders, my white Converses, and I put on my wrist watch that I think my parents gave to me when I was a baby, before they died. I looked at my hair in the mirror, Okay, here goes nothing
I undid the bun leaving my thick, silky, stright hair free and my side bangs showing. I took a brush out of my drawer and started to brush it back. I think I look decent.
I walked downstairs to the living room where Leon sat waiting for me.
"I'm ready."
"Finally! You took forev-" Leon just looked at me.
"What?"
"You look so adorable!"
My eyes widened and I could feel heat on my cheeks a little bit.
"Thanks."
"So ya ready to go?"
"Yeah"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Perfect way to end the chapter huh? Next chapter I'll put the outfits that Kara and Leon are wearing to the festival. Do you guys like this book so far? If you do please vote for it and comment so I can publish the next chapters quicker!