Chapter 4: Festival..yay

"Before we begin this chapter, I would just like to say that the pic at the top isn't what they are wearing but instead what they look like, sorry I couldn't find a good pic that matches what Kara was wearing, just imagine her in it...ONWARD WITH THE CHAPTER!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why ya gotta be so ru-u-ude? Don't cha know I'm hu-man to-o-o? Why ya gotta be so, R-U-UDE~?" This idiot has been singing, that SAME SONG, FOR THE ENTIRE HOUR TO OUR DESTINATION!!

"Hey Kara, we're here! You don't have to pretend to not like my singing anymore."

"I wasn't pretending dumb ass."

"Okay! Meany...ya know, for a girl ya sure do dont act like it."

"Is that an offense?" I shot him a better shut the hell up glare.

"N-NO! I was just gonna say that it kinda sounds like you, awww little Kara is slowly opening up to me through curse words!!"

"Go to hell."

"I cant!!" He sung happily.

God, how long will I have to deal with this idiot?

"Lets just go."

"Alright."

~~~At the Festival~~

"So what are we supposed to do here exactly?"

"To have fun! Come on!" Leon grabbed my hand and started pulling me in the direction of where a large crowd was gathered in front of a stage.

"And now, we would like for anyone in the crowd to participate in the next event" Said the man on top of the stage.

"THIS GIRL WOULD RIGHT HERE!!" Leon shouted and raised my hand high in the air.

W-WHAT? NO!!!

Leon shoved me right in front of the stage.

"Ah yes, the young lady right here." The man gestured for me to come up on stage.

I swear once this is over I'm gonna kill Leon!!!

"And what us your name miss?" The man held the mic to my mouth.

"Kara" I said a little quiet but I knew that they could hear me.

"Well, Kara, I would like for you to cup your hands."

"Ok" I did exactly as he said and hoped he wouldn't do anything bad.

"Here ya go" He placed a chocolate egg in my hands. "Now close your hands together."

"Ok." I closed my hands wondering what will happen next.

"Annnd, crack." He said.

What the, I felt something move inside my grasp.

I opened my hands and found a baby chick chirping in my hands, the chocolate egg was gone and now replaced with this chick.

"Ta da!" Everyone started to clap as i made my way off the stage.

"That was so cool!" Leon said as he ran up to me.

'DONT EVER FORCE ME TO DO THAT!!!!" I started to pinch his cheek really hard.

"OW OW OW!!!! Ok ok, I just thought that it'd lighten you up a little." Leon started rubbing the place where I had pinched him.

"Good, now, what should I do about this little one?" Kara held up the baby chick that she was still holding onto in her hands.

"Keep him! Hey maybe, he can even be a little buddy?"

"Hell no."

"But why?!!? Do you not see how adorable he is?!?!!? Are ya THAT cold?!"

"In a way...yes." I smirked a little and saw Leon whining over my comment.

"Awww! No fair!!!!!!" Leon began throwing his fists high in the air.

"Stop your damn whining already, if you said you wanted me to have fun, then show me something actually worth wasting my time for."

"OH! I got the perfect thing! Come on!" Leon dragged me off somewhere else at the festival.

"Here." Leon held up a large ice cream cone to my face. "It's really good! It's fresh and homemade too!" I groaned and took the cone out of his hand. The cone does look good.

I took a small lick at the top of the ice cream cone.

"That's good!" I started eating the rest of the cone.

"I know right! Vanilla is the best and I got another cone for free too! See?" Leon held up another cone that was in his other hand. "They have more food here that is good ya know"

"*gulps down rest of ice cream cone* Really?!?!?! Let's go!"

And so, for the rest of the time we were there, we ate new types of food and played the small booth games and talked. It was really fun! Then in a flash, nightfall came.

"I've been waiting for this moment!" Leon said as we walked across the bridge and stopped in the middle of it.

"Why?"

"Because they do a firework show at night! I think it's about to start. Here." Leon sat on and wall of the bridge and gestured for me to sit next to him. So I did. We waited a few minutes until we saw a flash of multiple colors burst into the night sky.

"Wow! Did you see that! That was so cool!" Leon was acting like a child pointing up to all the bright colors, but, I was acting like a child as well.

~~After a few moments~~

"Kara did ya see that!? Kara....?" I fell asleep but I could still hear him, I was just too sleepy to respond. I layed my head on his shoulder and was fast asleep.

"Night Kara." I could feel something be placed on my forehead. He kissed my forehead and layed his head on top of mine as the fireworks continued in the night sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anndd scene!! How was the 4th chapter? Please vote and comment on this chapter so I can continue to do this book! Also, where should Kara and Leon go next time for fun? Comment!!