Chapter 28- zombies talking

Start from the beginning

Xu Fang didn't care about complaining. He just wanted to close his eyes and have a good sleep. He was really tired.

But at this moment, Shen Xiuze interrupted his dream of taking a nap: "Don't relax, the spotted hyena is not dead yet." "

What?" The two people on the ground jumped up instantly and faced him. Looking around cautiously: "Another group is coming?"

Shen Xiuze looked at the waterspouts not far away: "There are more than ten or twenty waterspouts in there."

Yes, they almost forgot about it , Lin An used his superpower to block the movements of those zombie beasts, which relieved their pressure a lot.

Now those zombie beasts are still inside the waterspout. Lin An has no intention of killing the zombies, so the zombie beasts inside are not dead yet.

"It would be great if Brother An could regain consciousness." Xu Fang sighed. After all, Lin An, who has water powers, is so powerful. Even if he is unconscious now, he still has strong combat power. Once he recovers, it will be very exciting to be a teammate.

After a while, Lin An's superpower finally couldn't hold on any longer, and the waterspout instantly collapsed. At this time, everyone had also finished resting, and divided up and dealt with the dizzy zombie beasts inside.

Most of the night had passed, and the smelly blood seeped into the khaki ground and gray-green weeds, and everything as far as the eye could see was black and red.

After the waterspout collapsed, the broken arms and limbs of the zombie beasts also fell together.

After the last batch of zombie beasts dropped by the waterspout were killed, everyone cleaned up the battlefield together.

Lin An stood aside and wanted to help, but these severed arms and limbs were too much for him to deal with. In the end, he could only follow Shen Xiuze and walk around, looking like he was really busy.

Xu Fang used the last bit of his power to dig a big pit and threw all the corpses into the pit, while Shen Xiuze activated his fire power to burn all the corpses to ashes.

The billowing smoke rose sharply in the firelight, and the bursts of black smoke rising in the darkness were thicker than the night.

Wu Duo came out after all the zombie beasts were killed, but she still didn't release Xiao Fu. After all, the ground was full of zombie blood. If the dog curiously licked it, who knows what would happen like this. ?monster.

Xiaofu, who was locked in the RV, became emotional and howled dissatisfied. Why? Everyone was outside and only kept him inside.

"Ouch~"

Let me out?!

No one could understand the dog's reasonable appeal, and everyone was currently resting while looking at the burning flames.

Udo took out water, towels and food for everyone to replenish energy and wiped away the blood stains on their bodies.

In fact, if it weren't for the fact that his powers were all used up, Lin An would have rolled up everyone present and washed them in a drum washing machine.

Xu Fang and Ouyang Dong's powers have been completely exhausted, while Wu Shuangxue and Shen Xiuze are almost the same.

During the battle, Wu Shuangxue used her powers many times to immobilize the zombie beasts and slow down their attack on the RV. Now she even started to have a headache.

Shen Xiuze rarely lets his powers run out, but he did use them almost tonight. The metal powers have been controlling Iron Man's actions, and the fire powers have helped Ouyang Dong resist. To attack, he himself had to use his sword to kill the zombie beasts around him. Multitasking? He couldn't relax in any aspect. Tonight was also a difficult battle for him that he hadn't seen in a long time.