Backstory

When Y/N was two years old her parents were killed so she went into the care of her uncle (Dreykov). When she turned three Dreykov took her to the Red Room and started training her there. She experienced everything Nat had experienced, everything besides getting sterilized. When Y/N was 10 Dreykov sent her to Hydra because she had been taught everything and he got tired of her. When she arrived at Hydra she was admittedly taken to the lab and strapped down and started getting tortured. Over the next week she would get tortured until she couldn't take it anymore. After getting tortured she would be sent back to her cell with nothing to eat or drink. Over the next 7 years the guards figured out to not touch Y/N because if she didn't want to be touched she would cause serious pain or even death. But  Pierce couldn't kill her because he needed her even if it caused him his men.

  The day Bucky arrived at Hydra he was put next to Y/N. They became friends quickly. He trusted her and she trusted him. One day Pierce moved Bucky away from Y/N and she nearly killed him so he moved her to him. She started doing better but Pierce wanted to try something. He put them together in one cell. After moving cells Y/N and Bucky became even closer. Eventually they got together which was Pierce's plan. Bucky and Y/N were on the top floor of Hydra and the only ones down that hall. Yes there were guards but not down in the hall with them the guards were stationed at the gate that goes into their hall. They were way too dangerous for guards  especially her  says Pierce. Without guards they could do whatever they wanted. Bucky and Y/N were at Hydra together for 8 years. During that 8 years they endured a lot of torture they also went on missions but one mission Y/N almost died and Pierce didn't care. Besides Bucky Y/N is the most dangerous weapon that Hydra has.