Trying

The first night the twins were here I felt safe but not safe enough so I kept watch while they slept. In the morning I noticed the girl twin didn't look ok so I tried to call for Stucker but the guards told me not to bother him. She ended up getting worse but I wasn't worried about myself. I didn't notice I was bleeding until the boy twin said something. Then all I know is I was waking up to Stucker in my cell screaming at the guards. When he realized I was awake he wanted to take me to the lab but I shut that idea down admittedly. I got to my feet and looked over at the girl twin.

Y ~ What's her name?

S ~ They are Wanda and Pietro

Y ~ well she isn't doing too great. I tried to get you up here sooner but Pumpkin over there said no.

S *turning to pumpkin" what the hell. If she asks for me it's something major. She doesn't want to talk or see me unless it's urgent.

Y ~ can you get her help.

S ~ yea.

*Avengers pov*

All of the avengers are sitting in the meeting room looking at tony and furry. 

T ~ our next mission is going to be at the Hydra base rescuing a set of twins that was captured and need our help

F (Nick) ~ their names are Wanda and Pietro. They have powers. Wanda can read minds and move stuff with her mind while Pietro has superspeed and a whole bunch of other stuff.

T ~ bucky, Steve, and nat are coming.

P ~ why not me Mr stark

T ~ nope not risking it. You're going to your aunts.

P ~ ok fine.

*Back to Hydra*

You sit there waiting for Stucker to bring back Wanda which it feels like forever untill he brings her back and starts yelling at you to get up and that he has to move you

Y ~ I haven't done anything I swear

S ~ I have to put you in the boiler room

Y ~ wait no why

S ~ just get up and let's go

He holds a gun to your head as your walking. When you reach the boiler room he throws you in a tiny cell and locks it then walks off.

*Your thoughts*

Why would he bring me here. Is he gonna come back and do shit to me. Or does he think I did something when I haven't killed a guard in three weeks. What did I do.

*End of thoughts*

As Y/N is thinking about what she could have possibly done but strucker come back in a jabs a needle into your arm and makes you pass out

*Day of mission*

They all are fighting until they reach the top floor. Nat picks up Wanda and Steve picks up pietro and goes back to the jet. As bucky is doing the last sweep he recognizes you and breaks into your cell and picks you up bridal style and says over coms " I found another one can I bring her back to the tower" tony replies "if you think it's gonna be a good idea then yea" bucky "it'll most definitely be a good idea I personally know her and know how she works* Steve "seems personal".