Queen Error The end

Error, King and Their little son William. (Named after Error's favourite author) walked towards a massive celebration the multiverse council held for them it was their 15th anniversary and King had convinced Error to let the council host it in hopes that their relationship would get better. Thought like always it didn't go well. An outside kingdom had attacked them. Error protected his son while everyone fought back against them. The other multiverse king had their sight on Error and his child and therefore were the only concern to King. Error himself was ready to die protecting his son. He summoned all the spells he had learned and even his strings and the like to protect his son or die trying. The minions of the other king were fighting not only the council but Also Error who absolutely decimated them. No one was left alive once his hands took hold of them and it pissed of the aggressive king. Among kings he was called the judge. His touch would give him the memories of the entire life of the one being touched and he could do one of two things kill them instantaneously or let them live. Judge did not aprove of kings having kids so when rumours got around that king had not only a son but a newborn daughter too, judge couldn't let it go. Kings were not supposed to have kids they were made so no partner could survive being near them. However, when he laid his eyes on Error he understood. The guy radiated with pain and a need to protect. So Judge summoned two ally kings to deal with king while he walked forward to Error. 

"William, stay behind me," Error told his son as he stood there ready to figth if a fight was necessary. 

"Omega. You have a choice. Sacrifice your kids or die yourself," He said. 

"Why are you doing this?" Error asked calmly the fighting stance seemingly disappearing but both Error and the king knew error was ready.

"Kings are not supposed to have kids. We poison our surroundings to ensure the inability to find a partner," Judge said.

"Then how did I survive 15 years sharing a bed with my Alpha?" Error asked. Judge looked at Error shot forwards and Error dodged while putting a magic shield around his son. Error saw Judge near his son and trying to touch the magic shield but the magic was so intense that it burned off his hand. Judge only smiled as he regrew a new one almost instantaneously. 

King was fighting two kings as he got increasingly agitated being separated from his love and seeing Judge toy with him. He could feel the dark side of him starting to take over and he knew the two kings could tell too as the black on his bones grew and started to take over his body. Error got hurt it was a small scratch but it was there nonetheless and it pissed him off. So much that he was beginning to morph into his 'dark form' as some called it. Or rather King Chaos as Error named him. No one could hurt his mate and get away with it.

William sat in his mother's barrier looking out afraid at the conditions. his mother was fighting her fiercely but the other king came way too close to hurt him so many times. William was afraid he feared that his mom would get hurt and he wanted to help he wanted to protect his mom but he knew he could do nothing. His mother trained him to know his skill level and with the fighting, he saw he knew. He would be creating trouble if he intervened. 

Error looked at the other as Judge managed to grab onto his hand with his bare bone. It caused Judge to stop just for a few seconds it wasn't hesitation it was shock as an expression of sympathy flashed over his eyes and he removed his magic partially dismissing it.

"You have been through too much but rules are rules. I have to kill you or your kids," Error looked at him.

"If you touch my children I will hunt you down to finish you with my bare hands. I know of balances and how they have to be kept. For that kill me if you can," Error invited. Internally he was sure. He knew a happy ending was far-fetched. His children are a little girl back at home and a boy here. It would be a cold day in hell before he would let them suffer. Error fully believed that he deserved it. 

"You don't deserve this. You can get a happy ending if you split from your alpha. I will not kill any of you but your kids will have to give up their powers," Judge offered. Error looked over at his mate. His alpha was still on a rampage. A sad but soft smile made its way to his lips.

"I love King. Taking him from me will not bring anything good with it for any of us. I cannot imagine bringing him back to his previous solitude," Error said looking up at judge. They were simply talking no threat but William banged on the barrier. He was terrified as he looked at his mother. It was like he knew what would happen. It was like he could tell what judge would do. He stopped hitting the barrier and stilled seeing what would happen. King too stopped for a moment when he saw what happened. Judge pierced Error's chest and held his soul. Error meanwhile accepted his fate as his soul was crushed and he felt it. No pain no anguish all he felt was his magic relaxed his body slowly going numb. His child ran to him once the barrier left. He ran screaming and crying as he grabbed his mother's dress Judge had let Error fall to the ground. King went into a rage state killing the two kings with ease and going after judge too. Error just sat up as his body dusted. The council ran to him as they did not want to lose their queen but Error pushed them back with magic much to their horror. 

"Let us help you," Ink tried to plee.

"You finally get what you wans," Error said as he looked down at his child. He cupped his child's face and tried to ignore his dusting fingers.

"William, please look out for your sister will you. They need you," Error said calmly looking down. 

"Mom don't go," He wailed as he hugged the side of his mother. Error only smiled down as his limbs dusted.

"Don't worry William I will never leave you compleatly," Error said embracing his child one last time as his body dusted over the child. King was on a rampage killing everything in his way as William just hugged his mothers dress against his body crying out. His screams and cries broke the councils hearts as they ran to get William out of the dangerzone and try and calm King. That day was forever engrained in everyones mind.