|three|

It was Sunday 18th today. That means Taehyung's crush would be arriving tomorrow. Yes. Crush. Taehyung finally admitted it to himself. He had a crush on a guy he never even saw the face of. The process of confession was rather arduous though. Only after constant wet dreams and getting a hard-on while reading Jungkook's letter, did Taehyung finally admit it. He finally said it to himself that he liked Jungkook as he jerked off to the lavender scent emanating from his crush's letter.

Well, atleast he know Jungkook was not a pedophile or anything. The boy had confirmed his age to be 17, being only a year younger than him. But even if Jungkook indeed was a middle aged man, the shit Taehyung had been doing were way more creepy and unhinged. Just yesterday he went and shopped around for hours until he found a lavender scented perfume most closely resembling the one Jungkook uses. He unfortunately could not find the exact one but Taehyung was happy enough with what he had (after turning the whole mall upside down in search of one perfume).

Right now Taehyung was sitting in a café with Hoseok, discussing about a new project they'd been given. Usually he would do it with Han, seeing that the male found it extremely hard to find a partner given his reputation at school, but Hoseok had been absent for quite some while and needed a reliable partner to help him with his academics. And who better than his smart as fuck best friend to fulfill the role?

"God you're so dumb", Hoseok deadpanned with no hesitation whatsoever. But he wasn't done yet, "Taehyung you're down bad dude. If Jungkook ever gets to know about this he'll move out before even moving in."

Taehyung looked at Hoseok hurt. Sure he was right but it was Taehyung's first crush on a guy so bad that he had become a horny mess. Hoseok should be a supportive friend and walk him down the path of this extremely painful experience of his one-sided crush. But no! Hoseok had decided to be a little bitch about it and give him a reality check instead.

"I will not help you with your work Hoseok. Good luck getting grades with the help of your other dumb friends." Taehyung sassed, sipping on his milkshake, looking down at Hoseok menacingly. The latter just bowed his head dramatically, asking for forgiveness for offending "The Great His Majesty".

Taehyung just laughed before resuming with their work, trying to get Jungkook and his lavender out of his mind.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

It was night again but this time there were no letters. 'Probably because he is busy travelling to here right now'. Taehyung understood that but it still did not stop him from being sad about it.

He collected all the previous 8 letters from his drawer and dropped them onto the bed, reading them in chronological order for the whole night again and again and again. Taehyung also had another 8 letters on his bed side table, which he had written last night as a reply to Jungkook's every single letter. One extra letter was also there along with the other 8 but Taehyung was not going to give that to him. It was just what Taehyung wrote for himself while addressing Jungkook when he finally came to terms with his feelings for the latter.

When did Taehyung sleep while being surrounded by those lavender scented letters was unknown to all. The serene view of his calm face lightened by his lamp and the moonlight, lying right beside the scattered letters, and the soft and rythmic rising and falling of his chest on top of where another letter laid, was all too beautiful.

So was the dream inside Taehyung's mind at the moment. Taehyung could see himself in a garden of lavenders but his view was soon obstructed by a pretty hand coming in front his eyes.

"Taehyung!" The voice which called out to him was soft and joyous, lighting a happy corner in Taehyung's heart.

He could not see the person's face neither the body. All that was there was his lavender scent.

Those hands which would write letters for him in that pretty handwriting during the day were now slipping underneath his shirt in a sensual manner.

His feathery touch made shivers run down Taehyung's spine as he sat there helpless. "Taehyung", he whispered, now just beside his ears. "How do you feel my soon to be neighbour?" Fuck. His voice was so close and so hot. So airy and so sensual with a hint of mischief. Taehyung couldn't get enough.

Now he could feel heat on his back, telling him that Jungkook was now sticking his body to his own which was writhing in desperation. The lavender scent was now stronger than ever driving Taehyung towards the edge. He was losing his mind at this point. While one of his hands roamed underneath his shirt, Jungkook's other hand soon made it's way down towards his crotch.

Oh fuck.

The rude alarm clock woke Taehyung up from his dream and he yet again was a mess inside his pants.

Taehyung covered his face in embarrassment and shame. "Fuck." He whispered to himself. He was gone. He was dreaming continuously about Jungkook and the worst part of it was that he never could reach the good part. He couldn't even imagine a face. This was so frustrating.

Taehyung curled himself up, wincing from the pain in his crotch.

Right. He better take care of that.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Taehyung had atleast one thing to look forward for today. It was Jungkook's arrival. He was sure the male would reach the city by evening and so he had planned to finish up his work at school as early as possible and leave.

While he was in his thoughts he bumped into someone's back, his hard binders hitting against the person's waist.

"Oh my fuck! I am so sorry", Taehyung exclaimed in guilt as he heard the person wince. But before Taehyung could carry on with his apology, it happened. There it was. That familiar lavender scent. He knew it too well.

Taehyung was afraid he'd have a whiplash with the speed he looked up from the person's feet to his face.

And oh my heavenly greek gods.

Jungkook turned out to be prettier than whatever he had imagined.

。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。

and they meet.

。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。