|two|

Jeon Jungkook was a cute guy alright. Taehyung's nights were now spent reading his letters while taking in that lavender scent which always lingered in his letters. The letters were always one sided. Taehyung didn't send any seeing that Jungkook was going to move and amidst all that chaos, one letter from him might just get lost in the abyss.

It's been three days and Taehyung would always find himself looking forward to coming home at night so that he can sleep to Jungkook's letter. He had even stopped watching Star's content for a while now. This was surprising but the lavender clouded his mind way too much.

Taehyung would study at school and study cafés and finish all his tiring work at once itself so that at home it's just him and the letter of his soon-to-be neighbour. It was just a nice friendship. Jungkook would joke about how his packages actually had sex toys in them and Taehyung could try them out if he wished. Some packages which arrived yesterday were said to have a maid costume and other costumes of that category. And apart from the sexual jokes, Jungkook was a fun guy who loved talking about flowers and animals. Quite the contrast from his initial jokes but Taehyung loved it all the same. In his mind Jungkook was this really adorable young guy with soft features, baby skin, and an over all feminine physique.

Taehyung was straight. That's what he had known all his life, but his fantasies about Jungkook late at night after reading his letters and then taking in that sweet soft lavender smell from them did not help his initial sexuality at all.

Taehyung wasn't homophobic in the least. It's just that, he could not bring himself to admit that he might be liking a guy after reading only four letters he had sent. Like, letters. They never even met in real life for fuck's sake. And now you're asking him to admit he likes a guy whose words he saw scribbled on a piece of paper with that pretty and aesthetic hand writing? Absolutely not. It was just a nice friendship. That is what he'll say to himself and the world.

Morning rolled in and oh boy. Taehyung should've just admitted he liked Jungkook last night. Now he was sitting on his bed with a wet patch around the front of his pants and a semi-hard dick.

Well fuck.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Taehyung entered the school with a bird's nest for a hair and a beggar's blanket for an outfit. He was not in his best element today. His father would have a heart attack if he saw his son like that.

Taehyung was still creeped out about today morning and no matter how much he tried not to think about it, his mind would go back to soft pretty hands writing those letters, a sweet voice calling out his name and the lavender clouding his mind.

Fuck that lavender.

Yeah. Taehyung wished he could fuck that lavender scented Jungkook—

'Snap out of it Taehyung. Oh my fuckin God what is wrong with you!?'

Taehyung was definitely losing his mind.

"Dude you look like you were electrocuted." Taehyung turned around to see the source of the comment and there it was, the neutral club Hoseok. The ones who just existed. Never that important to the story. Just background noise. But to Taehyung, Hoseok was anything but that. Hoseok was his best friend. The man who helped him through a lot. Taehyung could also call Hoseok his only true friend. He had known Hoseok since he was 11 years old, which means that it has been 7 years to their friendship now. Woah, that's a long time.

"Hey Seok." He said in his ever so dead and coarse voice.

"Damn." Hoseok whispered to himself. Taehyung was looking shittier than ever. It's like he was hitting puberty all over again.

"Just what has been going on with you while I was away, huh?" Hoseok had gone to Seoul to audition for AMQ Ent., and was thus absent for some time.

Taehyung looked at Hoseok, then looked around as he guided the two of them towards the farthest corner of the classroom before proceeding to spill everything that happened in the past week.

"Oh. My. God." Hoseok was the King of slay reactions. Every person with gossip, no matter how small or lame, needs a Hoseok in their lives. He will make your gossips feel validated.

"So you like this Jeon Jungkook guy, right?" Hoseok said, totally ignoring all the bullying which happened because that was a daily occurence.

Taehyung hit Hoseok's arm. "I do not like him. He just seems cute."

"Taehyung, you had a fucking wet dream about him. I don't know what about that screams that you don't like him", he said, a little too loudly than he was supposed to.

Some heards turned towards their directions, eyes wide as if to confirm whether it really was the Loser Prince Taehyung who had a wet dream about someone, a guy on top of that.

"..is what I said when I read that book. Like seriously!" Hoseok saved, laughing nervously at the end under the pressure of Taehyung's menacing glare.

The people who were hoping for some gossip rolled their eyes in disappointment. Hoseok ruined all the fun and the possible bullying material.

"I will end you Seok if this shit goes out." And Taehyung was not playing around. He might be a wimp but he for sure does not fuck around with his secrets.

"Sorry sorry. But I really do think you like like him."

Taehyung just looked at his friend with dead eyes. Hoseok got to be shitting him. Like, c'mon! Taehyung? A crush? On a guy? He only ever talked to through letters like some old people? Absolutely not. That was so cringey. And cliché.

And Taehyung knew that more than Hoseok shitting him, he was shitting himself right now because exchanging those letters with that damn lavendar scent was just the cutest and most romantic thing to ever exist.

。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。

drop a like and comment your thoughts regarding this story so far.
have a nice day :)))

。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。。⁠:゚゚⁠:⁠。