Bell's a girl?! (One-shot)

Începe de la început

In the midst of their concern, a flurry of footsteps announced the arrival of a certain goddess. Hestia rushed into the room, her eyes wide with worry, exclaiming,

 Hestia: My Bell's in danger?! Where is he?

Before Lili of Mikoto could answer her, Welf, who had also entered, tried to pacify her.

 Welf: Calm down, Hestia-sama. It's probably pip-squeak being overdramatic again.

Lili: Hey! Don't call me that!

Welf: *Smirk* What was that, pip-squeak?

Mikoto: *Sigh* Another one of these, huh? You two should really get along better.

Lili: Only when he stop with the nicknames!

She said pointing a finger at Welf.

Welf: *Smirk* Nope.

Hestia: So, is Bell alright?

She asked still a bit anxious and worried.

Welf: Relax Hestia-sama, it's probably nothing.

Hestia: O-Oh... *I felt my Bell danger radar activate...*

Just then, the door creaked open again, revealing a blonde fox lady in a maid uniform.

 Haruhime: Bell-sama has gone to sleep.

With  triumphant smile, Welf said-

Welf: See, Lili's just overacting as usual.

With a sigh of relief, Hestia placed her hands on her chest as she whispered-

Hestia: Thank goodness.

Welf: Well, I'm off to sleep. Got some weapon designs to try out tomorrow.

Lili: Guess I'll head to bed too. I still have Finances to finish tomorrow.

She added

Hestia: Well then, goodnight, everyone. I have a feeling tomorrow's going to be a great day!

They all bid each other a good night as they went to their respective rooms for a good night's sleep.

Meanwhile, in Bell's room, he layed in bed, blissfully unaware as sleep overcame him. Unbeknownst to him, a subtle change began to course through his body, setting the stage for an unknown dawn.

Bathed in the morning sun's gentle glow, Bell stirred and gradually opened his eyes. With a brief yawn, he rose from his bed, the soft warmth of sunlight caressing his face. As Bell got up from his bed, he remained unaware of the "subtle" transformation within his own body. 

He opened the door to his room to head to the washroom. But just as he got out of his room he heard a scream to his left.

Hestia: HYA!

Bell: Hestia-sama what's wrong?!

Worried, Bell rushed over to Hestia who was also at the door to her room. As Bell got closer Hestia continued to look at Bell with a face of shock.

Hestia: B-B-Bell?!! I-Is that you?!

Bell: Hestia-sama what do you mean? Of course it's me.

Hestia: B-B-Bell.....My Bell has turn into a girl!!

Her shout reverberated through the building, drawing everyone to the scene. Rushing over, they discovered Hestia on the floor, tears welling in her eyes. A white-haired lady knelt beside her, providing solace amidst the emotional turmoil.

A little while later, the atmosphere in the living room of the Hearth Manor was tense as everyone gathered. Hestia occupied one couch, flanked by the rest of the Familia, while Bell, his once familiar male form now transformed into that of a girl, sat hesitantly opposite to Hestia. The awkward silence was broken when Bell finally spoke, his voice tinged with fear.