Chapter 21

Author Pov:

Author Pov:

Sian groaned & slowly open her eyes

Sian groaned & slowly open her eyes. She try to move her she feel her hands tied behind her back .

She looks here & there, she cries bcz now she is locked in jail. She looks out by a small window & sigh. Its early morning, the sun is raising slowly.

Sian : Why im here? ...Oh no..Grandma & grandpa...i hope they are ok . *teary* Jungkook where are you .

She suddenly remembered the bracelet which he gave to her . She close her eyes & call Jungkook .

While Jungkook wake up with a bad dream & gasp. He heard her voice .

Jk : Im coming love .

Jungkook quickly go out of his room .

While Sian cry , she hear his voice .

She cry again & lean on the wall .

Suddenly she heard a door open noise, she open her eyes & saw Village head is standing in front of her .

Sian : Lord...plz save me...there are caging me for nothing...plz help me .

Head : Ofc i will help you but in return you will help us .

Sian : Huh ? *confused *

Head : Ok...let me tell you the whole thing .I want treasure from your Siren husband .

Sian :*shock* How did you know ?

Head : My eyes was on you all the time . I captured you bcz i want that Siren's blessing & his uncle wants his power ...easy ...by using you we will capture him & finah him .*smirk*

Sian : I thought u r a good person...but you are a greedy monster!!!

Head feels anger & slap her harshly.

Head: Shut up!!! wealth is everything & i will do anything to achieve it !!!

Sian: Your greed will kill mark my words !!

Head : I dont care now get ready to go .

With that guards hold her & make her stand .

Meanwhile-

Jungkook came back & go inside their house but found no one . He search them every corner but they are nowhere. He panics as he saw blood & broken doors .

Jungkook : I will save you ...love don't worry .

He then found a letter on Sian's floor bed .

In letter-

If you want her then come to Doyong sea side ....you will see her there but don't act smart or we will kill her ....

Jungkook clenches his jaw , his eyes are shining blue now.

Jungkook : I will spare him !!!

With that he runs towards the side .

-----------

Jungkook's eyes are shining blue & hands are clenching in anger

Jungkook's eyes are shining blue & hands are clenching in anger .

He saw all villagers are here . All of them smiling evilly. his eyes soft as his eyes fall on his mate . her teary eyes making his heart clench harshly. Her mouth is tied with a cloth.

Jungkook : Leave her!!!

Head :Tsk tsk...dont be fast....we will leave her but in return we want something .

Jungkoook : WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT !!!

Jeajung : Your powers .

Then Jeajung come out of somewhere & stand beside the head .

Jungkook : Coward so you are with them b*astard!!!

Jeajung : Aish shut up....just give me that we will leave you & your mate .

Jungkook : A greedy asshole like you cant even take my powers .

Jeajung: But i can !!

With that Jeajung fastly drop golden sand of Golden arrow on him .

Jungkook gasp in pain , it cant kill him but his body will feel unbearable pain .

Jungkook transform into his Siren form bcz of golden sand . Sian scream but her scream is being muffled by cloth . Jungkook groan as his body is paining his all veins are shining black .

Sian : Mmmmmmmm!!

Sian cry as she can feel his pain . He feel her hands ropes loss & remove the cloth .

Jeajung : Now our final weapon .

With that Jeajung set the arrow on Jungkook & Shot it .

Jungkook saw that arrow is coming towards him but he cant move his body is froze , he close his eyes to accept his fate but he feel nothing , He slowly open his eyes & look up .

His eyes start to shedding tears as he saw Sian is standing in front of him . Her teary eyes looking at her . She suddenly kneel down near him , he feel everything quite . He caress her face with teary eyes .

He knows what she did . Golden sand stop working on him .

Jungkook :wh...... Why ? *tears falling*

Sian : bcz i love you . *tears falling while smiling *

Her body falls on him , He catches her & he feel blood on her back . He saw that arrow hit Sian , He pull out the arrow while crying but She didnt gasp with pain . She holds his neck to hug him .

Jungkook is fully frozen . She hug him & smile with tears .

Jungkook hug her & cry .

Sian : *whisper* I love you ..my bunny....*close her eyes *

Jungkook hugs her more tightly & cry his lung out.

Jungkook : Love...love .....hey open your eyes .*crying*

Jungkook shook her & her hands fall lifelessly .

He feel pain in his heart like someone stab him there . He holds her face & kiss her forehead.

He hugs her again & cries more as he feels her heart stop pounding.

His heart is paining .......