Chapter 18

Jungkook 's pov:

I slowly open the door of my mate 's Room & go inside.

I chuckled silently as I saw her sleeping in sitting pose while a book is lying on her chest .

My baby fell asleep while reading the book.

I slowly remove my shoes & sit beside her .I keep the flowers near my feet & slowly lean towards my baby 's face . She is pouting so I peck her lips .

She move in her sleep but slowly she opened her eyes and gasp as she see me . She smiles & quickly hug me .I laugh & quickly pull her in my arms & make her sit on my lap .

I sit while leaning my back towards the wall behind me .

Sian: Kookie... finally u came.*sob*

I quickly pull her head from my neck & wipe her tears I hate her tears .

Jungkook: Shh.....don't cry Jagiya....I'm here.....plz don't cry it's hurt me a lot .

With that she smiles and peck my lips which make me smile.

She again hug me & I hold her close to me.

Sian: Do you know how much I missed you.*pout*

Jungkook: I know my love....I was also missing you .....but I lt was a important work that's why I was forced to go there .

Sian : Koo....when you will take me to your place ......I really want to see your castle.

Jungkook: Soon my love .....after few days we will catch that betrayer then you will be with me forever.*smile*

Sian : I love you.

Jungkook: I love you too my little mate .*bunny smile*

Sian : Well there is another bunny fish .

Jungkook: Huh ?....who is that person....who took my place in your life.*angry*

Sian : Well she or he is here.*smile*

With that she put my hand on her tummy . Then it's suddenly hit me that what's she said .I gasp & pull her face from my chest with a jungshOOk face .

Jungkook: You.....mean.....you are....

She cut my word .

Sian : I'm pregnant Kook....we are going to have another bunny fish.*giggle*

A tear fall from my eyes & I smile & hug her .

She giggled & I smile with happiness.

Jungkook: Oh my God!!!!!I'm going to be Appa!!!!!!*shout*

Sian chuckled bcz of my shout .

I quickly kiss her passionately,show my all love to her .

She kiss me with same love & emotions.

We are going to be parents...I can't wait to see our child.....I can't wait to hold our cute child ....I can't wait to hear his or her first word,I can't wait to see our child grow up & call us Appa & Eomma....I can't wait .......

Next day -

Author pov:

Jeon Kingdom-

Here Jin is drinking sea wine peacefully as he is alone now

Jin : Oh my this wine is so good .*sip*

Suddenly someone slam the door & open it with lit of excitement.

Jin choked on his wine & cough.

Jimin : Hyung!!!!*tell"

Jin quickly hold himself.

Jin : Wht the hell .....bcz of you I choked.

Jimin : Oh....sorry Hyung....*nervous smile*

Jin : Now let me have my wine peacefully...so get out.

Jimin : Well our Jungkook is going to be a Dad!!!

Jin again choked on his wine & spit out on Jimin's face .

Jimin yell & make a disgusting face .

Jimin : Hyung what the hell!!!!

Jimin quickly wipes his face with a nearby napkin on the table .

Jin coughs so Jimin pat his back .

After becoming normal.

Jin : You want to choke me today....you brat!!!!

Jimin : Hehe...sorry Hyung.....just forget it....well we are going to be uncles!!!!

Jin : *smile* I'm so happy ....but where is that bunny man ....I mean bunny siren?

Jimin : Well he is with our cute Sian....& Also others. Btw Shhh....Hyung keep it secret....as Jungkook don't want anyone outside to know about this news.... thankfully this room is soundproof.

Jin : Oh....ok then.....I m going to meet my cute beautiful sister.....bye .

With that Jin swim & went out of the room.

Jimin : Wait ....Hyung....wait for me!!!

With that Jimin also go behind Jin .

Meanwhile -

Uncle Jeon: Just a few days left then.....I will be the asking of this whole sea.....haha..*evil laugh "

He is holding magical golden arrow in his hand while laughing like a mad person.

Silent before a big storm.........