Chapter 17

Sian's Pov:

After 5 days-

After 5 days-

I woke up & pout while looking beside me .It's been 5 days since Kook is gone to his Kingdom.He told me that he will come back after 5 days. Now I can't wait to see his cute bunny face .

Sian : I miss you Koo.*Whisper*

I stood up & folded the blanket . While going outside of my room suddenly I feel nauseous & quickly hold my mouth & run outside of my room & run towards bath room .

I vomit my last night meal. I feel like I'm going to faint. My grandma suddenly came to me & run my back .

Granny: It's ok sweetie ....wash your mouth & face you will feel better.

I nodded & washed my face & mouth .

Grandma hold me & take me towards my room.

She made me sit on the mattress.

She made me drink water .

After drinking water I feel too much good .

Granny: It's ok Sianie...hmm....don't worry.*caress my head*

I nodded.

Granny held my hand & felt my pulse as she was a midwife when she was a young lady .

My grandma suddenly gasp & smiled which make me furrow my eyebrows.

Sian: Grandma what happened?*worry*

Granny: Sian....can I ask you something?

I nodded.

Granny: Did you & Jungkook....hmmm.....sexually active ?*hesitate*

My cheeks become red as it's true Jungkook made love to me whenever we were together.

I shyly nodded.

Granny smile & quickly hug me .

Granny : Sian I think you are pregnant....your pulse is saying that.

My eyes become wide but I quickly smile.

We broke our hug .My eyes become teary with happiness.

I quickly look down at my tummy & hold it to feel my child....oh...no it's our child .The symbol of our Love .

Granny : I'm sure you're pregnant but still at the afternoon I will take you to my friend's house she is a female physician.

I nodded & smile widely

Sian : I'm...I'm very happy Grandma...Im going to be a mother & my Koo will be our baby's father .*smile*

Grandma nodded & hugged me again.

Today I'm very happy,I can't wait to tell this good news to my husband, my bunny Koo.

Author pov:

Evening time -

Sian sat on the mattress carefully. She & her grandparents just came back from grandma 's friend's house . They all are very happy that Sian is pregnant.

Thankfully they to that physician saying that Sian is married & her husband was a fisherman so he is not here & their marriage was secret bcz they wanted it .So that physician was a good person so she believed in this lie.

Grandma gave Sian sweet as she was craving this.

Grandma: Now we need to tell Jungkook soon.*smile*

Sian : Granny hmmm.....don't tell him that .....I mean I want to tell him.*shy*

Both grandparents agreed with her with a wide smile on their faces.

Grandma: Now soon a cute baby will running around us....I can't wait to see our grandchild.*excited*

Grandpa: Me too....I can't wait.

They all smiles widely. They are happy .

Sian caress her tummy with a smile .

Sian:*in mind*Hey little one Eomma is waiting to see you in her arms.....I can't wait to tell your Appa about you...I know he will be very happy....I love you my child .*smile*

Meanwhile -

Jungkook is walking towards Sian's house with a wide smile on his face ,he can't wait to see her .He want to see her, kiss her, mark her as his .He is holding her favourite flowers,he know she is missing him & he is missing her like crazy .

Jungkook:*in mind*Soon I will take you in my kingdom,you will rule as my queen....my love.

Jungkook is walking with his thoughts but he doesn't know that his uncle is looking at him with evil smile on his face while hiding behind a tree.

Uncle:*evil smile* Smile as much you want Jungkook...bcz soon u will cry with pain , the unbearable pain.....I will kill you & take your all powers.....I will the king soon......*Whisper*

 He will lose her ........he will cry for her.............