Chapter 07

Author pov:

After 5 years -

A big giant sea snake is swimming quickly like he is running for his life .Well it's true, he is running away from his death.

He is tired, suddenly he sees a cave & thinks to hide there .

He tried his best to swim away but before he could reach there he feel something stab his tail .

He screams & look down at his tail which is now stabbed by a big trident & it's gluing his tail with the ground.

He screams, jerk his body to pull that trident from his tail but he failed miserably.

Blood is coming out & he tried to grab that trident by his mouth but that trident is burning like lava , he screams more .

??: Scream more it's satisfying.*Smirk*

That snake look behind him & widened his eyes as his dead is looking at him with a big sinister smirk.

Snake: Pl.... please leav...leave me my lord....I swear I will never hurt or look at any human...*cry*He whimper with pain but Siren king just smirk.

Jungkook: After trying to kill my mate's grandpa, u think that I will leave u!!!!!*yell*

That snake flinch.

Jungkook: Bcz of you my mate cried ..... thankfully I saved him .

Well a few days ago, Sian's grandpa came to the sea to catch fish but that greedy snake saw him & pulled him inside the sea by tail. Before he could eat him Jungkook saved him by hitting that snake 's mouth with a thunder wave . Jungkook saved grandpa & took care of him for few days as he was injured, he saw how her mate was crying for her grandpa.After her grandpa became good he took him to his house as disguise himself as human.He removes that snake and attacks memory from his brain.

He clenched his jaw while thinking about her crying face .Eyes are shining blue .

He looked at that snake annoyingly & his trident started burning that snake 's whole body .He scream loudly but Jungkook just smirk as he is controlling his trident.