Chapter 12(Smut)

Author pov :(Start the song)

Jungkook is still holding her hand , guiding her inside the cave , while Sian is admiring the beautiful cave with her innocent eyes

Jungkook took her to a part of that cave, she gasped as it's a beautiful cave room.

Candles make this room beautiful and romantic.

Sian : Kookie it's too beautiful.*Smile*

Jungkook: I know My Love , I made this cave with my powers.

Sian look at him with amusement.

Jungkook stands in Infront of her & caress her cheek.

Jungkook: Love...hmm....today I need to mark you .

Sian : Mark ? You...mean bite .*innocent*

Jungkook smile & nodded.

Jungkook: As you are my mate it's important to me to mark you as mine .I was waiting for 15 years ,now finally today I will mark you & make you mine forever...*smile*

Sian : Hmm...ok...then bite me...*pout*

Jungkook smirk after seeing her innocent face .

Jungkook: Love Marking means not only bite but making love .

Sian gasped as she knows about it not fully but once her grandma told her about making love .But Grandma just told her that Both male & female would be naked & touch each other, she didn't told the whole thing as she was only 13.

Jungkook: *smirk* Now let's go love .....you will spend a long night .

With that Jungkook carried her in bridal style.

Y/n just hides her face in his neck while Jungkook places wet kisses on her neck . Showering his love on her .

Smut Start🔞: If u r uncomfortable then skip it )

He makes her lay on the bed. He hovered on her & smashed his lips with her ,he was sucking her lips softly . Sian moans as she is feeling now inside her .