《161》

After opening the door, what appeared in front of Shao Ci was not the ruins he thought it was, but an extremely clean hall. In a daze, he thought he had returned to the past.

Hundreds of years had clearly passed, but time seemed to have frozen here. Nothing had changed.

" He actually set up a magic array here…" Shao Ci's mood was slightly complicated.

He is not a hard-hearted person, but rather soft and not hard. And because of the past, Shao Ci especially did not like the kind of person who had to force him to do something.

Moreover, when he was with Erek earlier, Shao Ci had always thought that he would leave sooner or later, and he didn't have any feelings for him…Of course, he felt pity for Erek, but he didn't sacrifice his happiness for Erek's happiness!

If that was really the case, then according to the debt he had suffered…he couldn't sacrifice himself for it. It's unfair to say something nice to one person!

  In sympathy, he simply ran away. This was Shao Ci's practice.

Shao Ci was stunned for a moment at the door before rushing straight to Erek's room. After pushing open the door, he saw nothing but furniture in front of him.

"Did I guess wrong…" Shao Ci took a step back, but suddenly remembered something, and rushed up the stairs from the side to his bedroom door.

After opening the door this time, he immediately saw the black-haired youth lying quietly on the bed. He was sleeping very peacefully, and everything seemed to be very simple.

  But it's all fake.

" Finally, I found it. It's actually here…" After experiencing so many things, Shao Ci finally came to this step. However, he did not dare to relax. He was vigilant around and slowly walked towards the bed.

When he walked to the bed without encountering anything, he felt a sense of disbelief and reached out to touch Erek's cheek.

The moment Shao Ci touched the other party, the surroundings immediately turned, and everything in front of him was replaced by darkness.

  He knew it wouldn't be that simple!

Ereck had cast a spell on his body that could make people enter an illusion. This was simply impossible to guard against.

After the scene before him became clearer, Shao Ci realized that he had returned to the illusion he had once been in.

This place was like a feudal lord's mansion, but it was shrouded in fog, giving people a feeling of unease.

As if to welcome him, the fog faded and a path appeared in front of Shao Ci.

Shao Ci could only brace himself and walk over. It could be said that this was Erek's world. Where could he escape to? This time, Ewings might not come out to save him. It was better to face it honestly and look for an opportunity to leave.

Only hurried footsteps could be heard in the fog. When Shao Ci walked to the door, the door opened by itself, revealing the dimly lit hall.

Shao Ci looked up and saw a huge portrait hanging on the wall in the middle of the hall. There was also a beautiful black-haired youth standing in front of him. He was touching the portrait in front of him with infatuation in his eyes.

Shao Ci felt that he would be happier if the person in the portrait was not him.

Compared to the last time he came to the illusion, Shao Ci was no longer as confused as before. He knew very well why everything had happened…It was time for everything to end now.