I walk to her set up in the back corner and watch her look everywhere but me continuing to do her work. " Asia can I talk to you for a second?"

"Raimondo, I'm working."

Okay yea she's definitely upset...She didn't even look up at me.

"Are you mad at me?"

I didn't care if I sounded like a child. I don't want her to be irritated with me. I just wanted to help! I didn't think I was overstepping. After placing the stencil on the man and rubbing it down smoothly she stopped her movements and stared at me blankly

"Yes. Now can I work please"

"Bambino, I just wanted to help I—"

"Raimondo, I will talk to you later"

BUT WHYYYYYY????

"Okay. I'll be here at seven to pick you up."

"Okay."

She still didn't look at me.

I want to kill Ken. This was all his fault. I didn't say anything more because I didn't want to make her more upset. I looked up from her and noticed everyone's head look back down like they hadn't been eavesdropping on our conversation. Well that's annoying.

I made my way outside to see Mario and Gio hop out the SUV parked behind my car. I wanted them to be the ones taking care of Asia and looking out for her. I trust them with my life and I made it very clear how important Asia was to me, so I know they would protect her with their lives.

"Everything is fine so far. Try and listen to her conversation with the woman working across from her if they talk about me. She's mad at me but I don't get why"

"You want us to... tell you why she's mad at you and listen to her conversation.."

"Yea." I open the car door and stop before remembering the events that just took place.

"—Oh. And I fired the bitch with the funny haircut too. He should be leaving after he gathers all his belongings, He's a ass. Make sure he doesn't show his face here again. I made that very clear to him."

They nodded their heads in understanding and walked towards the front door while I sat down in the seat and hooked my seatbelt, before driving off. I dont know what to expect from Quin, Twan, and Beam. I was hoping they just sat back and let me handle it myself but of course they didn't...

I arrived at the warehouse and walked in past the security at the front—giving them a head nod that no one else should be walking in after me. Already I noticed the unusual silence in the room, usually things are real chatty around here.

I walk downstairs into my office to see Rudy, Sergi, and Aurtur Sat directly across from Q, Twan and Beam at the large desk no words were being said but I could clearly feel the tension in the room.