Live Streaming Everywhere

**Fia POV
I got back just in time for dinner, sitting at table with Scarlet, Kalinda and Tristan, they had already gotten me a plate.

"So, what happened to the Eidolon?" Scarlet asked.

I smiled, "Gone. I defeated it."

"Wow. Really? You're good but I didn't think it would end up that fast, Fia." Tristan told me.

I scoffed, "I am that good, have more faith in me."

"Careful Fia, one would think you're cocky." Tristan teased.

"No, I'm confident in the abilities I didn't want. There's a difference. Where's Punam and the others?" I asked, eating some of my dinner.

Kalinda answered, "Briar took them earlier to eat down in the student's cafeteria. They're all fine. She was a bit moody though."

That was normal.

Punam was always moody, I'd gotten used to by now.

I pursed my lips and Tristan asked, "What is it? You look worried."

I chuckled hollowly, "Aren't I always? I don't know, I just worry about her since...you know. I should check on her and Lark later on."

He nodded, "I could come with..."

Scarlet jumped in, "I could, since I'm going to be involved and she's one ours, I need to know her more anyways."

I nodded, I think Kalinda told her a thin version of my...situationship with Tristan and I was thankful for her helping in what he was trying to...fix.

I didn't want to fix it right now.

I just wanted to leave it be.
*** **** ***
Visiting Punam with Scarlet was a little...odd, I will say.

As Scarlet and I had just met not that long ago, so we weren't really friends yet.

We were just...coworkers.

But I'm sure that could be fixed.

"So, you tackle Eidolons often?" I asked, just trying to break the silence as we walked through the student dorm part of the building.

She laughed at me, "No, first time. Probably the last time too."

I laughed at that, "Don't say that. I might need another sack from you in the future. But what possessed you to do that?"

Scarlet went silent and sighed, stopping in the hallway.

I stopped as well.

"Honestly? I don't know. I just...I didn't want her to suffer like I did. You know?" She asked me.

Of course I did.

If anyone did, it was me.

I suffered through my sanity to get to this point.

And now...what was I?

I had my powers...and a surrogate daughter in a sense in Punam, but was that it?

Was this me?

I nodded, "I went through this too. But...I had no one to fight for me. You're lucky you have someone to dig you out, and that's not me being arrogant."

It was true, I allowed myself to be cocky and arrogant about my abilities.

But this?

This was facts.

Scarlet looked at me in shock, making her silent.

I shook my head, "I'm okay, I promise. I just have this dragon in my head now, I can deal with it as long as I'm me."