I Wannabe A...

**Fia POV
"So...you're a witch?" Castleberry or Scarlet as I was calling her.

Ortiz even now started insisting I call her by her first name as well, Kalinda.

I nodded, "Yep. I am. Well, the one that has been running around town dealing with all the new threats that have been popping up out of nowhere."

Eating breakfast and discussing this so...openly was so odd.

I haven't really been able to do that.

And now our actual math teacher will be in today for the official first day of school.

Scarlet nodded in understanding, "And...you knew?"

She was asking Kalinda this.

Kalinda nodded, "I was in the hallway when the eclipse happened and...let's just say it was not the best day ever."

Understatement of the year in my book.

The eclipse was not easy for a lot of people that day, but for me...

I could barely remember the day itself.

I remember before...

But I don't remember anything until after I woke up in the hospital.

Then everything changed.

"So...if I disappear again or if you see anything weird, it's normal. I'm fine." I assured Scarlet.

She nodded as she narrowed her eyes at me, not seeming to like what I was saying, but she didn't really have a choice in the matter.

I saved her life.

Her ring on her finger, now shrunken down to a normal sized ring instead of the outrageous sized ones that I had to wear when casting my spells.

Luckily when I wasn't in my Witch form, they were normal sized for me as well.

Same with my belt with the hand shaped belt buckle.

I tried to make it look good, so currently I had a light pink work appropriate tank top, royal blue pants with my belt, my black and pink Brook tennis-shoes and my charcoal gray cardigan.

"Right. Do any of the kids know?" Scarlet asked.

I shook my head, "Only Punam. But she's new and...I'm basically her guardian. She's the only kid that knows."

Punam only knows because of her circumstances, same with Kalinda and Tristan, otherwise no one would know at all.

"Can you..." Scarlet started and I didn't want to deal with this.

"Deal with it? I have been. So...I think I can." I snapped.

Kalinda put a hand on my shoulder, "Fia..."

I know...

God, I can't let the anger I felt get to me.

It wasn't worth it.

None of it was.

"How is my favorite grade team? Ready for the first day of school?" Tristan asked, coming towards us.

I looked away as Kalinda took the lead, "Are you ready? I'm sure you got all your kids."

He nodded, sitting with us, "Oh, yeah. I'm ready. Have you met your real fourth member yet? I haven't seen him yet."

"Us either. I'm sure he'll be here soon. It'll be a learning curve for sure." Scarlet told him.

Tristan nodded, "So...how are you handling...the news of the magic?"