The spring's of bad news

key info:

key info:

(Y/n) - Your name

(n/n)- Nickname

(h/c) - Hair colour

(e/c) - Eye colour

(S/c) - Skin colour

(F/c) - Fav colour

The Pirate life? that's the vibe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wealth, fame, power. 

Gold Roger, the king of the pirate's, obtained this and everything else the world had to offer. 

And his dyeing word drove countless souls to the seas.

Gold Roger: you want my treasure? you can have it! I left all my treasure together in one place, now you just have to find it!

these words lorded men to the Grandline in pursuit of dreams greater then they ever dared to imagen.

this is the time know as the great pirate era! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*CLASH*

*SWING-CLASH*

*steady breath*

*heavy pants*

The sun was high in the blue sky and heat was almost unbearable within the sandy desert lands of Arabasta. The two individuals has been at this for a while know, it was a repetitive circle of swings and clashes, lectures and responses of sarcasm. It was Fujitora and (y/n) that had been going back and forth training all morning. When training (y/n) would improve every knock down and would always get back up, even when her little leg's would shack and sweat dripped like bullets down her rosy (s/c) skin. She will always get back up call it determination or stupidity truly its your choice.

"your stance is wrong again, I can see that and I'm blind!" Fujitora had been saying and acting  weird all day with (y/n), almost like he was hiding or defending himself for something, even though he'd would often make blind joke's but never one's revolving (y/n) poor stances or techniques and he never often train with her 1v1, he'd always made the cadets do it, it was like he enjoyed hearing the cadets struggle agents the girls inhuman strength but why did today feel different? (y/n) herself had been thinking about that all day and another thought she was better at hiding but she was happy just training and spending time with him, even when he would hand her ass to her.