"I.. I just wanna say..." Faythe grew out a feather on her arm and plucked it, "That even if you may be leaving... I'm still happy to be your friend. So if we have the slightest chance of meeting again on the sea. Then I wish for you to greet me with a smile and call me friend." She grabbed his hand, rubbing her thumb over the coarse surface of his palm. The harsh tear of skin was felt from the Impact Dial.

"And in return, I'll call you mine as well." She placed the red feather into his palm and helped curl his hand around it before placing it next to his face.

As Faythe turned to walk back, all she could hear in the wind were newly formed sobs as Usopp held the feather close to his chest.

/:/~***~/:/

Rooftop, Inn on the backstreet—

"Here you are." Sanji opened up the rooftop exit, walking out to get a smoke, "We've all got rooms here. But no one's in their rooms. I guess none of us could sleep..." He glanced around for a moment, "Where's Luffy?"

"Over there." Chopper pointed a hoof towards the Captain—who was situated on the top of a nearby tower. The reindeer was situated in Faythe's lap as she distractedly combed her fingers through his fur as she watched the bustling chaos down below.

Wyper peered up from his position next to Faythe, "Where'd you wander off to?" He dragged a cigarette from his lips and lightly tapped it.

Sanji walked over and leaned against the rails next to the shandorian, while putting his cigarette between his lips, "I stayed by Rocky Cape all night keeping watch..." A nice soft breeze brushed against his blonde locks, "Just... In case Robin returned..." He glanced over out into the scenery, "I wonder where she went. She didn't say a word..."

Faythe glanced over at Luffy's unmoving form. He had tucked his arms around his legs, leading his face to hide in them. She knew he was listening. But she knew he still wasn't over the events last night.

No one was.

"I was planning on searching the town today. Whatever happens, let's make this Inn our contact point." Sanji suggested, making Chopper perk up from his position and jump up.

"I'll... I'll come too! To search!" Chopper volunteered.

Wyper glanced over at Faythe's dazed form, worriedly. Before he could ask about her thoughts, the exit door was slammed open by a certain ginger navigator.

"Luffy—!" Nami strutted forward in a rush.

The Captain hummed at the voice, "Nami...?"

Nami took a moment to collect her breathe, "Terrible news. The whole town's in an uproar... LUFFY—!" She called out when she saw he wasn't paying attention.

Luffy finally turned.

"Last night... Mr. Iceberg from the shipbuilding was..." Nami again took a moment, "MR. ICEBERG WAS SHOT IN HIS OWN HOME—!"

"Ice guy...!?" Luffy seemed to be more attentive now.

Nami leaned over the rails to talk to Luffy, "Yes, he was shot. He's in a coma right now..."

Wyper furrowed his brows, "What's a Iceberg..?"

"We'll explain that later—who is that, Nami?" Sanji turned from Wyper to the ginger.

"A man we talked to at the shipbuilding yard yesterday." Nami explained, "He's the president of the shipbuilding company and also the mayor of Water Seven."

Sanji hummed, "He's quite a big shot..."

Nami looked down at the chaos below in worry, "There's never been a bigger incident in this town."

Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Piece) Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें