- Pin, I'm not leaving. Bank actually called, but I'm lying here. - Phai said. The girl remained silent.

Although Pin seemed to dislike Bank very much, Phai didn't want to ask why as he was afraid that Pin would think he was looking for a fight, so he remained doubtful.

- What? Pom asked, seeing that the look on Bank's face seemed serious after he hung up.

- Nonsense. - Bank replied.

- You do not know? Yes, nonsense, I'm good at this job. - said Pom, making Bank unable to smile even a little.

- I'm just offended. P'Pin is a little... I don't understand. It seems like P'Pin doesn't like my face, even though I haven't done anything to it. - explained Bank, because he has often seen Pin seemed dissatisfied with
he.

Why? What happened? - Pom asked why he couldn't hear the conversation while Phai was talking to Bank.

- Just now she shouted at P'Phai... 'And why would Bank have to call

and ask so late at night like now? It's family time. It's time for us

let's both rest' Hey! I just called and asked. said Bank again.

Pom frowned and was offended

also, because he was the one who asked Bank to call. In fact, Bank didn't even want to call, but he insisted because he thought that if he asked Phai out, Phai probably wouldn't go out, but if Bank did, it was unlikely that he wouldn't go to Bank's store, because Pom thinks that Phai gives Bank a lot of importance.

- It's been like this many times, Pom.

P'Pin acting like he doesn't like me. Bank complained again.

- Oh, don't worry about that. And I'm sorry for bothering you. -

Pom replied, since he was the one who called Bank.

- Ok Phi, I'm just a little upset

with Pin. But there is nothing else. said Bank, not wanting to worry.

- Well, then we can have a drink just the two of us. It's good not to waste alcohol. - Pom joked, not wanting Bank to think too much about it. Pom had drinks with Bank and helped look around the store until closing time. Pom's cell phone rang.

Trim... Trim... Trim...

-Hey what's up? - Pom answered Phai's call.

(Are you still at Bank's store?)

Phai asked.

- What do you want? - Pom asked as Bank spoke to the customer nearby at the pool table.

(-I called Bank and he didn't answer. Let me talk to him.) Phai spoke again. Pom let out a sigh before getting up and walking over to the Bank.

- Phai... wants to talk to you. - Pom said. Bank said quietly that he wasn't going to talk, that he was busy. Pom raised her eyebrows slightly.

- I don't want to talk to Phai right now. - Bank whispers softly so he doesn't hear. Pom agreed.

-Bank is having trouble talking to you right now. Is there anything you want to say to him? - Pom said back.

(Let him talk to me.) Phai said dryly. Pom let out a huge sigh before leaving Bank's store.

No, just don't talk to him. He's angry, but he wouldn't tell you directly. - Pom said as he left Bank's store.

(Why is he upset?) Phai
He asked.

- Are you still going to ask? I don't want to say anything to your wife, but sometimes she treats you badly. I was the one who asked Bank to call, but his wife told him he interrupted. I feel bad, it made me upset too. said Pom in a serious tone, as she did not agree with what Pin these.