𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

mahesh:i will stay with you?thank you wifey!
he grinds widely and jumped out of car.
y/n:stop calling me wifey!!
Mahesh:but you're my wife-
He stops when you glare at him at that moment you look like demon to him and his eyes widen in shock
y/n:i'm not.
Mahesh:okie-
He mumbled with a pout and suddenly you feel like pinching his cheeks but he smudged with dirt all over his face so you don't do that
Y/n:also keep in mind you'll leave after washing my car it get dirt on seat cuz of you.
mahesh:okie
You looked at him with raised eyebrow's as he was agreeing to everything you were saying
y/n:let's go to police station.
mahesh:ok-....NOOO!!
you laugh watching his wide eyes filled with horror
(A/n:heartless y/n is scaring our mahesh🙄😖😒)
Y/n:chill i'm just joking now come with me
you walk ahead as he follows you with a small frown as you just made fun of him but nonetheless he still wanted to be with you because you were his wifey.
Mahesh watches door slides open when you push a button. He gasp when he enter inside with you and again you pushed a button. He felt as he was moving up and he looks at you with wide eyes.
Mahesh:wif- y/niee we are flying!!
Y/n:hmm?
You look at him with frown as he looks up and down. Mahesh gets in defense position when the elevator stops and door opened making you chuckle and shake your head.
Mahesh:huh!?
Taking his wrist in your hand you pull him with you quickly moving towards you door as you don't want anyone to see you with a tall ass man n-ked.
And only a scarf wrapped around his waist to save his dignity that you've already seen though not clearly but still traumatizing enough.
Mahesh follows you like a lost puppy looking at your hand holding his wrist then at your face that looked determined to do something. Finally reaching your room number. You access the passcode and door clicks open and you quickly get in with him.
Once getting inside mahesh gasp seeing a huge house. His eyes again having the glint of excitement and curiosity that he had in car and elevator.you again looked at him with pity thinking maybe poor not may seen things like this before.
Y/n:wait first wear this so the floor doesn't get dirty!
You gave him a new flip-flops that would've be yours now he has nevermind you removed your heels and wear your flip-flops mahesh copies you and walked behind you stand in the middle of your living room after putting your stuffs on the couch you looked and you looked at him staring deep in his eyes.

(Ok cut!!!!!itna kafi hai🌝)