𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐘?

Your breathe hitched when he straight looked into your eyes.you were about to turn away and run to your car because of the naked guy but stopped when you heard deep honey like sweet voice.
??:h-help
You ignored whatever said and turn back to go to your car while pulling stone in your heart.
??:w-where are you g-going?p-please help me.
You bite your lips and clench your hands in fist after listening the pleading voice but you ignored it and run to your car.you started the car with deep sigh and were about to go away but that pleading tone again flashes on your mind.
y/n:oh fvck!!why in the damn world i'm so soft and emotional!
You slam open your car door and walk towards the guy again with your flash turned on and almost pity him the way he crouched and hide his head with face hidden between his knees.
Y/n:uhm excuse me!!
The guy looks up immediately and smile widely after he had a proper look of your face.you got creeped out and almost decided to leave again but something in his eyes makes you stop.due to the flashlight you could see him somewhat properly and he doesn't look harmful at all.
He had dust all over his face that didn't let you see him his beautiful features clearly but you were sure he is handsome.his hairs looks fluffy.(ofc cuz he use his mamaearth products🌝)
??:you came?
You get out of your trance and frown when he said that like he was waiting for you.
y/n:what do you mean and who are you and why are you nakey?
you ask quick looking at him up and down thank god he was crouched and his private was not shown.
??:me mahesh and nakey?why are you wearing this
mahesh just pout looking at you with most innocent eyes
He gave you a paper while saying i have this you look at the paper and feel your heart drop and your breathe hitching as you read through wide eyes
y/n:what is this?
You have difficulty to even blink you look at him and looked back again on paper.mahesh looked at you with confused face
mahesh:what's the matter?
You scoffed at his innocent tone and gave him glare that make him slightly scared of your expression
y/n:who the fvck are you?and when in the world i married you even signed this marriage documents?
Mahesh eyes widens and he smiles widely .
Mahesh:married? we are married!!you are my wifeyy,my wifeyyy!!!

That's it for today!!i'll upload next part on friday<<<byeeee♥︎

byeeee♥︎